Recreational Homes and Migration to Remote Amenity-Rich Areas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gartner, William C., 2005. "A Perspective on Rural Tourism Development," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1).
- Eric C. Thompson & George Hammond & Stephan Weiler, 2006. "Amenities, local conditions and fiscal determinants of factor growth in rural America," Research Working Paper RWP 06-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Roback, Jennifer, 1982. "Wages, Rents, and the Quality of Life," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1257-1278, December.
- Deller, Steven C., 2009. "Wages, Rent, Unemployment and Amenities," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 39(2).
- Myles Patton & Seamus McErlean, 2003. "Spatial Effects within the Agricultural Land Market in Northern Ireland," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 35-54.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Newman, David H., 2005. "Spatial analysis of rural land development," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 732-744, August.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S., 1997. "Has the wage curve nullified the Harris-Todaro model? Further US evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 277-282, July.
- Waltert, Fabian & Schläpfer, Felix, 2010. "Landscape amenities and local development: A review of migration, regional economic and hedonic pricing studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 141-152, December.
- Gunderson, Ronald J. & Ng, Pin T., 2005. "Analyzing the Effects of Amenities, Quality of Life Attributes and Tourism on Regional Economic Performance using Regression Quantiles," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawson, Megan M. & Rasker, Ray & Gude, Patricia H., 2014. "The Importance of Non-labor Income: An Analysis of Socioeconomic Performance in Western Counties by Type of Non-labor Income," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 44(2).
- Rasker, Ray & Gude, Patricia H. & Delorey, Mark, 2013. "The Effect of Protected Federal Lands on Economic Prosperity in the Non-metropolitan West," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2).
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Consumer/Household Economics; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:143766. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.