Local Social And Economic Conditions, Spatial Concentrations Of Poverty, And Poverty Dynamics
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 200 Mumford Hall, University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri 65211|
Web page: http://www.rprconline.org/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weber, Bruce A. & Jensen, Leif, 2004. "Poverty And Place: A Critical Review Of Rural Poverty Literature," Working Papers 18913, Oregon State University, Rural Poverty Research Center (RPRC).
- Blank, Rebecca M., 2004.
"Poverty, Policy And Place: How Poverty And Policies To Alleviate Poverty Are Shaped By Local Characteristics,"
18920, Oregon State University, Rural Poverty Research Center (RPRC).
- Rebecca M. Blank, 2005. "Poverty, Policy, and Place: How Poverty and Policies to Alleviate Poverty Are Shaped by Local Characteristics," International Regional Science Review, SAGE Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 441-464, October.
- Rupasingha, Anil & Goetz, Stephan J. & Freshwater, David, 2000.
"Social Capital and Economic Growth: A County-Level Analysis,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(03), pages 565-572, December.
- Rupasingha, Anil & Goetz, Stephan J. & Freshwater, David, 2000. "Social Capital And Economic Growth: A County-Level Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(03), December.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood : Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 247-267, November.
- repec:ags:joaaec:v:32:y:2000:i:3:p:565-572 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:osruwp:18916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.