Poverty And Place: A Critical Review Of Rural Poverty Literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Weber & Mark Edwards & Greg Duncan, 2004. "Single Mother Work and Poverty under Welfare Reform: Are Policy Impacts Different in Rural Areas?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 31-51, Winter.
- Blumenberg, Evelyn A. & Shiki, Kimiko, 2003. "Spatial Mismatch Outside of Large Urban Areas: An Analysis of Welfare Recipients in Fresno County, California," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt79g1c6bs, University of California Transportation Center.
- William Levernier & Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2000.
"The Causes of Regional Variations in U.S. Poverty: A Cross-County Analysis,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 473-497.
- Dan Rickman, 1998. "The causes of regional variation in U.S. poverty: A cross-county analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa98p13, European Regional Science Association.
- Alton Thompson & Donald McDowell, 1994. "Determinants of poverty among workers in metro and nonmetro areas of the south," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 22(4), pages 159-177, June.
- Davis, Elizabeth E. & Weber, Bruce A., 2002. "How Much Does Local Job Growth Improve Employment Outcomes of the Rural Working Poor?," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 32(2), pages 255-274, Summer/Fa.
- Davis, Elizabeth E. & Connolly, Laura S. & Weber, Bruce A., 2003. "Local Labor Market Conditions and the Jobless Poor: How Much Does Local Job Growth Help in Rural Areas?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(03), December.
- Blumenberg, Evelyn & Shiki, Kimiko, 2003. "Spatial Mismatch Outside of Large Urban Areas: An Analysis of Welfare Recipients in Fresno County, California," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8xq2k8zn, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fisher, Monica G. & Foster, Kenneth A., 2004. "Measuring The Effect Of Rural Residence On Individual Employment Outcomes: Is Rural Residence Endogenous?," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19928, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Daniel Weinberg, 2005. "Poverty Estimates for Places in the United States," Working Papers 05-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Crandall, Mindy S. & Weber, Bruce A., 2004. "Local Social And Economic Conditions, Spatial Concentrations Of Poverty, And Poverty Dynamics," Working Papers 18916, Oregon State University, Rural Poverty Research Center (RPRC).
- Gundersen, Craig, 2005. "Are The Effects Of The Macroeconomy And Social Policies On Poverty Different In Rural America?," Working Papers 18909, Oregon State University, Rural Poverty Research Center (RPRC).
- Fisher, Monica G., 2004. "On The Empirical Finding Of A Higher Risk Of Poverty In Rural Areas: Is Rural Residence Endogenous To Poverty?," Working Papers 18917, Oregon State University, Rural Poverty Research Center (RPRC).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:osruwp:18913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ruprius.html .