Labor Supply Decisions of Rural Low-Income Mothers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Acs & Pamela Loprest, 1999. "The effect of disabilities on exits from AFDC," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 28-49.
- Michelle M. Livermore & Rebecca S. Powers, 2006. "Employment of Unwed Mothers: The Role of Government and Social Support," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 479-494, September.
- Ellwood, David T., 2000. "The Impact of the Earned Income Tax Credit and Social Policy Reforms on Work, Marriage, and Living Arrangements," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 53(4), pages 1063-1106, December.
- Jane Wheelock & Elizabeth Oughton & Susan Baines, 2003. "Getting By with a Little Help from Your Family: Toward a Policy-Relevant Model of the Household," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 19-45.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Low-income Mothers; Labor Force Participation; Women’s Labor Supply; Welfare Reform;
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- R29 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-12-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2007-12-08 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dre:wpaper:2007-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eileen Keegan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .