Report NEP-AGR-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iimi, Atsushi & Smith, James Wilson, 2007. "what is missing between agricultural growth and infrastructure development ? cases of coffee and dairy in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4411, The World Bank.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-12-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sirieix, L. & Santiago de Abreu, L. & Aico Watanabe, M. & Kledal, P.R., 2007. "Comparing Organic Urban Consumers in Developing and Developed Countries: First Results in Brazil and France," Working Papers MOISA 200704, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Menon, Sudha Venu, 2007. "Ground Water Management: Need for Sustainable Approach," MPRA Paper 6078, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 2007.
- Pandey, Adya Prasad, 2007. "Indian sugar industry - a strong industrial base for rural India," MPRA Paper 6065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Pufahl & Christoph Weiss, 2007. "Evaluating the effects of farm programs: Results from propensity score matching," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp113, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Josephine, Faass & Michael, Lahr, 2007. "Towards a More Holistic Understanding of American Support for Genetically Modified Crops: An Examination of Influential Factors Using a Binomial Dependent Variable," MPRA Paper 6124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pandey, Adya Prasad & Shivesh, Shivesh, 2007. "Wage and income differentials on the basis of gender in Indian agriculture," MPRA Paper 6088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patt , Anthony G. & Schroter, Dagmar, 2007. "Perceptions of environmental risks in Mozambique : implications for the success of adaptation and coping strategies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4417, The World Bank.
- Briones, Roehlano, 2007. "Do Small Farmers Borrow Less when the Lending rate Increases? The Case of Rice Farming in the Philippines," MPRA Paper 6044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josep Maria Argiles Bosch & Josep Garcia Blandon, 2007. "Cost stickiness revisited: Empirical aplication for farms," Working Papers in Economics 187, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12856 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sheila Mammen & Daniel Lass & Sharon B. Seiling, 2007. "Labor Supply Decisions of Rural Low-Income Mothers," Working Papers 2007-12, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Paul Lanoie & Stefan Ambec & Iain Scott, 2007. "When and Why Does it Pay to be Green?," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2007rb-03, CIRANO.
- Klaus Moeltner & Richard T. Woodward, 2007. "Meta-Functional Benefit Transfer for Wetland Valuation: Making the Most of Small Samples," Working Papers 07-012, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.