Indian sugar industry - a strong industrial base for rural India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- L. V. Kantorovich, 1960. "Mathematical Methods of Organizing and Planning Production," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 366-422, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nitin Arora & Sunil Kumar, 2013. "Does Factor Accumulation or Productivity Change Drive Output Growth in the Indian Sugar Industry? An Inter-state Analysis," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(2), June.
- Nitin Aroa, 2013. "Testing of Technical Efficiency Catching-up in Indian Sugar Industry: A Longitudinal Analysis of Sugar Producing States," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 2, pages 1-1, December.
More about this item
KeywordsIndian Sugar industry ; Sugar ; Adya Prasad Pandey;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-12-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-12-08 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .