Does Factor Accumulation or Productivity Change Drive Output Growth in the Indian Sugar Industry? An Inter-state Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2000.
"A general methodology for bootstrapping in non-parametric frontier models,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 779-802.
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., 1998. "A General Methodology for Bootstrapping in Nonparametric Frontier Models," Papers 9811, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Kumar, Surender, 2004. "Decomposition of total factor productivity growth: A regional analysis of Indian industrial manufacturing growth," Working Papers 04/22, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Pandey, Adya Prasad, 2007. "Indian sugar industry - a strong industrial base for rural India," MPRA Paper 6065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferrantino, Michael J. & Ferrier, Gary D., 1996. "Best-practice technology in an adverse environment: The case of Indian sugar, 1981-1986," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 493-522, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sethi, Amarjit Singh, 2016. "Sources of Growth in India: Evidence from Punjab and Haryana," Journal of Regional Development and Planning, JRDP, vol. 5(1), pages 15-34.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wyz:journl:id:286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Staniewski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vizjapl.html .