Does Factor Accumulation or Productivity Change Drive Output Growth in the Indian Sugar Industry? An Inter-state Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pandey, Adya Prasad, 2007. "Indian sugar industry - a strong industrial base for rural India," MPRA Paper 6065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferrantino, Michael J. & Ferrier, Gary D., 1996. "Best-practice technology in an adverse environment: The case of Indian sugar, 1981-1986," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 493-522, May.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Leopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2000.
"A general methodology for bootstrapping in non-parametric frontier models,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 779-802.
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., 1998. "A General Methodology for Bootstrapping in Nonparametric Frontier Models," Papers 9811, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Kumar, Surender, 2004. "Decomposition of total factor productivity growth: A regional analysis of Indian industrial manufacturing growth," Working Papers 04/22, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wyz:journl:id:286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Staniewski)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.