Rural Research Needs and Data Sources for Selected Human Services Topics, Volume 1: Research Needs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucas, Marilyn T. & Nicholson, Charles F., 2002. "Subsidized Vehicle Acquisition and Earned Income in the Transition from Welfare to Work," Working Papers 127307, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- repec:mpr:mprres:3880 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas M. Fraker & Dan M. Levy & Robert B. Olsen & Rita A. Stapulonis, 2004. "The Welfare-to-Work Grants Program Enrollee Outcomes One Year After Program Entry: Report to Congress (Appendices C-E)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 48178c1cd993464584c603d89, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:3885 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fletcher, Cynthia Needles & Jensen, Helen H., 2000. "Transportation Needs and Welfare Reform in Rural Iowa: A Case Study," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10529, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David Blau & Erdal Tekin, 2001. "The Determinants and Consequences of Child Care Subsidy Receipt by Low-Income Families," JCPR Working Papers 213, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Dan Lichter & Leif Jensen, 2000. "Rural America in Transition: Poverty and Welfare at the Turn of the 21st Century," JCPR Working Papers 187, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Health Care;
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:a194fdd8e178411cb2a5c4c40885946f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Cindy George). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .