Rural Research Needs and Data Sources for Selected Human Services Topics, Volume 1: Research Needs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucas, Marilyn T. & Nicholson, Charles F., 2002. "Subsidized Vehicle Acquisition and Earned Income in the Transition from Welfare to Work," Working Papers 127307, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- repec:mpr:mprres:3880 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas M. Fraker & Dan M. Levy & Robert B. Olsen & Rita A. Stapulonis, 2004. "The Welfare-to-Work Grants Program Enrollee Outcomes One Year After Program Entry: Report to Congress (Appendices C-E)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 48178c1cd993464584c603d89, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:3885 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fletcher, Cynthia Needles & Jensen, Helen H., 2000. "Transportation Needs and Welfare Reform in Rural Iowa: A Case Study," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10529, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David Blau & Erdal Tekin, 2001. "The Determinants and Consequences of Child Care Subsidy Receipt by Low-Income Families," JCPR Working Papers 213, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Dan Lichter & Leif Jensen, 2000. "Rural America in Transition: Poverty and Welfare at the Turn of the 21st Century," JCPR Working Papers 187, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Health Care;
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:a194fdd8e178411cb2a5c4c40885946f. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.