Report NEP-ENV-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00401725_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Russell Smyth & Ingrid Nielsen & Qingguo Zhai & Tiemin Liu & Yin Liu & C.Y. Tang & Zhihong Wang & Zuxiang Wang & Juyong Zhang, 2008. "Environmental Surroundings And Personal Well-Being In Urban China," Monash Economics Working Papers 32/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- PLoS Medicine, 2009. "Clean Water Should Be Recognized as a Human Right," Working Papers id:2126, eSocialSciences.
- Jerome Dumortier & Dermot J. Hayes & Miguel Carriquiry & Fengxia Dong & Xiaodong Du & Amani Elobeid & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Simla Tokgoz, 2009. "Sensitivity of Carbon Emission Estimates from Indirect Land-Use Change," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 09-wp493, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Item repec:isu:genres:13090 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kirit Parikh, 2009. "Report on Utilisation of Funds and Assets Created Through Ganga Action Plan in States Under GAP," Working Papers id:2110, eSocialSciences.
- Juan-Pablo Montero, 2009. "Market Power in Pollution Permit Markets," Documentos de Trabajo 355, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Aleluia, João & Leitão, João, 2009. "International Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer: The CDM´s Reality in China," MPRA Paper 16150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Muhammad & Husnain, Muhammad Iftikhar Ul & Akram, Naeem & Padda, Ihtsham Ul Haq, 2009. "Assessing farmer’s Pesticide Safety Knowledge in cotton growing area of Punjab, Pakistan," MPRA Paper 16220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nobuyuki Ito & Kenji Takeuchi & Takahiro Tsuge & Atsuo Kishimoto, 2009. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Green Electricity Fund:Threshold Models Revisited," Discussion Papers 0909, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Makena Coffman & Ilan Noy, 2009. "A Hurricane’s Long-Term Economic Impact: the Case of Hawaii’s Iniki," Working Papers 200905, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Diane P. Dupont, 2009. "Cost-sharing Incentive Programs for Source Water Protection: The Grand Riverâ€™s Rural Water Quality Program," Working Papers 0905, Brock University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2009.