Report NEP-AGR-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- FAO Economic and Social Development Department, 2009. "From Land Grab to Win-Win - Seizing the Opportunities of International Investments in Agriculture," FAO - Economic and Social Perspectives 4EN, Economic and Social Development Department of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).
- Item repec:aua:wpaper:2009-9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jerome Dumortier & Dermot J. Hayes & Miguel Carriquiry & Fengxia Dong & Xiaodong Du & Amani Elobeid & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Simla Tokgoz, 2009. "Sensitivity of Carbon Emission Estimates from Indirect Land-Use Change," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 09-wp493, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Khan, Muhammad & Husnain, Muhammad Iftikhar Ul & Akram, Naeem & Padda, Ihtsham Ul Haq, 2009. "Assessing farmer’s Pesticide Safety Knowledge in cotton growing area of Punjab, Pakistan," MPRA Paper 16220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shiyuan Chen & Sally Wallace, 2009. "Food Consumption in Jamaica: A Household and Social Behavior," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0901, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Edwyna Harris, 2006. "Lobbying For Legislation: An Examination Of Water Rights Transition In Colonial Victoria, Australia 1840-1886," Monash Economics Working Papers 12/06, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Diane P. Dupont, 2009. "Cost-sharing Incentive Programs for Source Water Protection: The Grand Riverâ€™s Rural Water Quality Program," Working Papers 0905, Brock University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Tine Olsen & Brett Inder, 2008. "Coffee Commodity Chain," Monash Economics Working Papers 06/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.