Sustainability Analysis of Ecological and Conventional Agricultural Systems in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rigby, D. & Caceres, D., 2001. "Organic farming and the sustainability of agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 21-40, April.
- Repetto, Robert, 1987. "Economic Incentives for Sustainable Production," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 21(3), pages 44-59, November.
- Lynam, John K. & Herdt, Robert W., 1989. "Sense and sustainability: Sustainability as an objective in international agricultural research," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 3(4), pages 381-398, December.
- Pretty, Jules & Ward, Hugh, 2001. "Social Capital and the Environment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 209-227, February.
- Lynam, John K. & Herdt, Robert W., 1989. "Sense and Sustainability: Sustainability as an Objective in International Agricultural Research," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(4), December.
- De Jager, A. & Onduru, D. & van Wijk, M. S. & Vlaming, J. & Gachini, G. N., 2001. "Assessing sustainability of low-external-input farm management systems with the nutrient monitoring approach: a case study in Kenya," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 69(1-2), pages 99-118.
- Stoop, Willem A. & Uphoff, Norman & Kassam, Amir, 2002. "A review of agricultural research issues raised by the system of rice intensification (SRI) from Madagascar: opportunities for improving farming systems for resource-poor farmers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 249-274, March.
- John Henning & Laurie Baker & Paul Thomassin, 1991. "Economics Issues in Organic Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 39(4), pages 877-889, December.
- Hossain, Mahabub, 1988. "Nature and impact of the Green Revolution in Bangladesh:," Research reports 67, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Paul Webster, 1999. "The Challenge of Sustainability at the Farm Level: Presidential Address," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 371-387.
- Hansen, J. W., 1996. "Is agricultural sustainability a useful concept?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 117-143.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Meisner, Craig & Mamingi, Nlandu, 2005. "Pesticide traders'perception of health risks : evidence from Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3777, The World Bank.
- Fernandes, Lúcio André de O. & Woodhouse, Philip J., 2008. "Family farm sustainability in southern Brazil: An application of agri-environmental indicators," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 243-257, June.
- Susmita Dasgupta & Craig Meisner & David Wheeler, 2007.
"Is Environmentally Friendly Agriculture Less Profitable for Farmers? Evidence on Integrated Pest Management in Bangladesh,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 103-118.
- Susmita Dasgupta & Craig Meisner & David Wheeler, 2007. "Is Environmentally Friendly Agriculture Less Profitable for Farmers? Evidence on Integrated Pest Management in Bangladesh," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 103-118.
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Meisner, Craig & Wheeler, David, 2004. "Is environmentally-friendly agriculture less profitable for farmers ? evidence on integrated pest management in Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3417, The World Bank.
- Han-Shen Chen, 2015. "The Establishment and Application of Environment Sustainability Evaluation Indicators for Ecotourism Environments," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-20, April.
- Jian Zhang & Guishan Yang & Lijie Pu & Buzhuo Peng, 2014. "Trends and Spatial Distribution Characteristics of Sustainability in Eastern Anhui Province, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-17, November.
- Hazell, Peter B.R., 2009. "The Asian Green Revolution:," IFPRI discussion papers 911, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Meisner, Craig & Huq, Mainul, 2005. "Health effects and pesticide perception as determinants of pesticide use : evidence from Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3776, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:99-109 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:31:y:2003:i:10:p:1721-1741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.