Analysing the Impact of ENERGY STAR Rebate Policies in the US
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Faiers, Adam & Neame, Charles, 2006. "Consumer attitudes towards domestic solar power systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1797-1806, September.
- Datta, Souvik & Gulati, Sumeet, 2014.
"Utility rebates for ENERGY STAR appliances: Are they effective?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 480-506.
- Souvik Datta & Sumeet Gulati, 2011. "Utility Rebates for ENERGY STAR Appliances: Are They Effective?," CEPE Working paper series 11-81, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Nadel, Steven & Geller, Howard, 1996. "Utility DSM : What have we learned? Where are we going?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 289-302, April.
- Brown, R. & Webber, C. & Koomey, J.G., 2002. "Status and future directions of the Energy Star program," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 505-520.
- Besley, Timothy & Case, Anne, 2000.
"Unnatural Experiments? Estimating the Incidence of Endogenous Policies,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(467), pages 672-694, November.
- Timothy Besley & Anne Case, 1994. "Unnatural Experiments? Estimating the Incidence of Endogenous Policies," NBER Working Papers 4956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Webber, C. A. & Brown, R. E. & Koomey, J., 2000. "Savings estimates for the E S(R) voluntary labeling program," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(15), pages 1137-1149, December.
- Mark E Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2006. "XTOVERID: Stata module to calculate tests of overidentifying restrictions after xtreg, xtivreg, xtivreg2, xthtaylor," Statistical Software Components S456779, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 05 Jan 2016.
- McWhinney, Marla & Fanara, Andrew & Clark, Robin & Hershberg, Craig & Schmeltz, Rachel & Roberson, Judy, 2005. "ENERGY STAR product specification development framework: using data and analysis to make program decisions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1613-1625, August.
- B. Howarth, Richard & Haddad, Brent M. & Paton, Bruce, 2000. "The economics of energy efficiency: insights from voluntary participation programs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 477-486, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olsthoorn, Mark & Schleich, Joachim & Gassmann, Xavier & Faure, Corinne, 2017.
"Free riding and rebates for residential energy efficiency upgrades: A multi-country contingent valuation experiment,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(S1), pages 33-44.
- Olsthoorn, Mark & Schleich, Joachim & Gassmann, Xavier & Faure, Corinne, 2017. "Free riding and rebates for residential energy efficiency upgrades: A multi-country contingent valuation experiment," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S10/2017, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:617-635 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Volland, 2016. "Efficiency in Domestic Space Heating: An Estimation of the Direct Rebound Effect for Domestic Heating in the U.S," IRENE Working Papers 16-01, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:spr:envpol:v:21:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s10018-018-0227-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charu Grover & Sangeeta Bansal & Adan L. Martinez-Cruz, "undated". "Influence of Social Network Effect and Incentive on Choice of Star Labeled Cars in India: A Latent Class Approach based on Choice Experiment," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 18-05, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
More about this item
KeywordsResidential appliances; ENERGY STAR; Rebate policies; Difference-in-difference;
- D - Microeconomics
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2012-10-06 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cee:wpcepe:12-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Ordas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepetch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.