L’impact de la littoralisation sur les marchés fonciers. Une approche comparative des côtes basque et charentaise
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 444 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.persee.fr/collection/estat|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bontemps, C. & Simioni, M. & Surry, Y., 2006.
"Semiparametric hedonic price models : assessing the effects of agricultural nonpoint source pollution,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse)
200602, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Christophe Bontemps & Michel Simioni & Yves Surry, 2008. "Semiparametric hedonic price models: assessing the effects of agricultural nonpoint source pollution," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 825-842.
- LE GALLO, Julie, 2000. "Econométrie spatiale 1 -Autocorrélation spatiale," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2000-05, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Catherine Baumont, 2009.
"Spatial effects of urban public policies on housing values,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(2), pages 301-326, 06.
- Catherine Baumont, 2009. "Spatial effects of urban public policies on housing values," Post-Print halshs-00579676, HAL.
- Capozza, Dennis R. & Helsley, Robert W., 1989. "The fundamentals of land prices and urban growth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 295-306, November.
- Richard Meese & Nancy Wallace, 1991. "Nonparametric Estimation of Dynamic Hedonic Price Models and the Construction of Residential Housing Price Indices," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 308-332.
- Andrew J. Plantinga & Douglas J. Miller, 2001. "Agricultural Land Values and the Value of Rights to Future Land Development," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(1), pages 56-67.
- McMillen, Daniel P., 1996. "One Hundred Fifty Years of Land Values in Chicago: A Nonparametric Approach," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 100-124, July.
- Capozza, Dennis & Li, Yuming, 1994. "The Intensity and Timing of Investment: The Case of Land," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 889-904, September.
- Bastian, Chris T. & McLeod, Donald M. & Germino, Matthew J. & Reiners, William A. & Blasko, Benedict J., 2002. "Environmental amenities and agricultural land values: a hedonic model using geographic information systems data," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 337-349, March.
- Bernard Fingleton & Julie Le Gallo, 2008. "Estimating spatial models with endogenous variables, a spatial lag and spatially dependent disturbances: Finite sample properties," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 319-339, 08.
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-54, July.
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1998.
"A Generalized Spatial Two-Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 99-121, July.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1997. "A Generalized Spatial Two Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances," Electronic Working Papers 97-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Aug 1997.
- Capozza, Dennis R. & Helsley, Robert W., 1990. "The stochastic city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 187-203, September.
- Jeffrey Pompe, 2008. "The Effect of a Gated Community on Property and Beach Amenity Valuation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(3), pages 423-433.
- Stavins, Robert & Plantinga, Andrew & Lubowski, Ruben, 2002.
"The Effects of Potential Land Development on Agricultural Land Prices,"
dp-02-11-, Resources For the Future.
- Plantinga, Andrew J. & Lubowski, Ruben N. & Stavins, Robert N., 2002. "The effects of potential land development on agricultural land prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 561-581, November.
- Plantinga, Andrew & Lubowski, Ruben & Stavins, Robert, 2002. "The Effects of Potential Land Development on Agricultural Land Prices," Working Paper Series rwp02-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- John Faux & Gregory M. Perry, 1999. "Estimating Irrigation Water Value Using Hedonic Price Analysis: A Case Study in Malheur County, Oregon," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(3), pages 440-452.
- Rapaport, Carol, 1997. "Housing Demand and Community Choice: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 243-260, September.
- Daniel J. Henderson & Christopher F. Parmeter & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2007. "Nonparametric estimation of a hedonic price function," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 695-699.
- O. Ashton Morgan & Stuart E. Hamilton, 2009. "Disentangling Access and View Amenities in Access-restricted Coastal Residential Communities," Working Papers 09-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Colwell, Peter F. & Munneke, Henry J., 1997. "The Structure of Urban Land Prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 321-336, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecstat:estat_0336-1454_2011_num_444_1_9647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.