What Does the Taylor Rule Say About a New Zealand–Australia Currency Union?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grimes, Arthur, 2005.
"Regional and industry cycles in Australasia: Implications for a common currency,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 380-397, June.
- Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Regional and Industry Cycles in Australasia: Implications for a Common Currency," Working Papers 05_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Regional and Industry Cycles in Australasia: Implications for a Common Currency," Macroeconomics 0509020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Viv B. Hall & C. John McDermott, 2012. "Is there an unobserved components common cycle for Australasia? Implications for a common currency," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 119-141, September.
- Arthur Grimes, 2004. "New Zealand: A Typical Australasian Ecomony?," Working Papers 04_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Richard Fabling & Arthur Grimes, 2015.
"Over the Hedge: Do Exporters Practice Selective Hedging?,"
Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(4), pages 321-338, April.
- Richard Fabling & Arthur Grimes, 2014. "Over the Hedge: Do Exporters Practice Selective Hedging?," Working Papers 14_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Arthur Grimes, 2005. "Intra & Inter-Regional Shocks: A New Metric with an Application to Australasian Currency Union," Working Papers 05_03, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Viv Hall & John McDermott, 2008.
"An Unobserved Components Common Cycle For Australia? Implications For A Common Currency,"
CAMA Working Papers
2008-11, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hall, Viv B & McDermott, C John, 2011. "An unobserved components common cycle for Australasia? Implications for a common currency," Working Paper Series 1548, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Willie Lahari, 2010. "Permanent and Transitory Shocks among Pacific Island Economies - Prospects for a Pacific Islands Currency Union," Working Papers 1001, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2010.
- Kerry B. Hudson & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2014.
"Understanding the Deviations of the Taylor Rule: A New Methodology with an Application to Australia,"
CAMA Working Papers
2014-78, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hudson, Kerry & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2015. "Understanding the deviations of the Taylor Rule: a new methodology with an application to Australia," Working Papers 2015-06, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2006. "External Imbalances in an Advanced, Commodity-Exporting Country: The Case of New Zealand," NBER Working Papers 12620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ross Kendall & Tim Ng, 2013. "Estimated Taylor Rules updated for the post-crisis period," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2013/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Emma Xiaoqin Fan & Jesus Felipe, 2005. "The diverging patterns of profitability, investment and growth of China and India, 1980-2003," CAMA Working Papers 2005-22, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Arthur Grimes, 2007. "Trans-Tasman shocks: A mediating role for the NZDAUD," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 237-250.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:80:y:2004:i:s1:p:s34-s42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.