Report NEP-ENT-2003-07-10This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip McCann, 2003. "Geography, Trade and Growth: Problems and Possibilities for the New Zealand Economy," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- Item repec:dgr:unutaf:eifc02-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antoni Bosch-Domènech & Joaquim Silvestre, 2003. "Do the Wealthy Risk More Money? An Experimental Comparison," Discussion Papers 03-15, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:unutaf:eifc03-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Uma S. Kambhampati & Paul A. Kattuman, 2003. "Growth Response to Competitive Shocks: Market Structure Dynamics Under Liberalisation - the Case of India," Working Papers wp263, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:dgr:unutaf:eifc03-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcus Dejardin, 2003. "Entrepreneuriat et croissance, une conjonction évidemment favorable ?," Development and Comp Systems 0306003, EconWPA, revised 25 Jun 2003.
- Michael Menhart & Andreas Pyka & Bernd Ebersberger & Horst Hanusch, 2003. "Product Innovation and Population Dynamics in the German Insurance Market," Discussion Paper Series 240, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Justin van der Sluis & Mirjam van Praag & Wim Vijverberg, 2003. "Entrepreneurship Selection and Performance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-046/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 24 Sep 2004.
- Item repec:dgr:unutaf:eifc02-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore