Report NEP-EDU-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baert, Stijn & Omey, Eddy & Verhaest, Dieter & Vermeir, Aurélie, 2014. "Mister Sandman, Bring Me Good Marks! On the Relationship Between Sleep Quality and Academic Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 8232, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asadullah, Niaz, 2014. "The Effect of Islamic Secondary School Attendance on Academic Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 8233, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marconi, G. & Ritzen, J., 2014. "Money counts for a Times Higher Education top-rank," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:13/322 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raju,Dhushyanth & Nguyen,Quynh T., 2014. "Private school participation in Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6897, The World Bank.
- Fabio Berton & Daniele Bondonio, 2014. "The Impact of Degree Duration on Higher Education Participation: Evidence from a Large-Scale Natural Experiment," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 137, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Dahal,Mahesh & Nguyen,Quynh T., 2014. "Private non-state sector engagement in the provision of educational services at the primary and secondary levels in South Asia : an analytical review of its role in school enrollment and student achie," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6899, The World Bank.
- Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso & Timko, Troy, 2014. "Does Participation in 4-H Improve Schooling Outcomes? Evidence from Florida," IZA Discussion Papers 8234, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Golsteyn, B.H.H. & Schils, T., 2014. "Gender gaps in primary school achievement. A decomposition into endowments and returns to IQ and non-cognitive factors," ROA Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:13/323 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Checchi, Daniele & van de Werfhorst, Herman G., 2014. "Educational Policies and Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 8222, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gensowski, Miriam, 2014. "Personality, IQ, and Lifetime Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 8235, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:8133 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Meyer, S.C. & Künn-Nelen, A.C., 2014. "Do occupational demands explain the educational gradient in health?," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- De Arcangelis, Giuseppe & Joxhe, Majlinda & McKenzie, David & Tiongson, Erwin & Yang, Dean, 2014. "Directing remittances to education with soft and hard commitments : evidence from a lab-in-the-field experiment and new product take-up among Filipino migrants in Rome," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6896, The World Bank.
- Valeria Ivaniushina & Daniel Alexandrov, 2014. "Disentangling Peer Influence On Multiple Levels," HSE Working papers WP BRP 43/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:8137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:8141 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carolyn J. Heinrich & Patricia Burch & Annalee Good & Rudy Acosta & Huiping Cheng & Marcus Dillender & Christi Kirshbaum & Hiren Nisar & Mary Stewart, "undated". "Improving the Implementation and Effectiveness of Out-of-School-Time Tutoring," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles mdetal14, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:8134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emerson, Patrick M. & Ponczek, Vladimir & Portela Souza, Andre, 2014. "Child labor and learning," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6904, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ucg:wpaper:0054 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Chiccone & Walter Garcia-Fontes, 2014. "Gender Peer Effects in School, a Birth Cohort Approach," Working Papers 2014-07, FEDEA.
- Anthony F. Camilleri & Ulf-Daniel Ehlers & Jan Pawlowski, 2014. "State of the Art Review of Quality Issues related to Open Educational Resources (OER)," JRC Working Papers JRC88304, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Melissa S. Kearney & Phillip B. Levine, 2014. "Income Inequality, Social Mobility, and the Decision to Drop Out of High School," NBER Working Papers 20195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Rendall & Michelle Rendall, 2014. "Math matters: education choices and wage inequality," ECON - Working Papers 160, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ragland, David R & Pande, Swati & Bigham, John & Cooper, Jill F, 2014. "Ten Years Later: Examining the Long-Term Impact of the California Safe Routes to School Program," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt8m59g6vx, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Marchionni, Mariana & Pinto, Florencia & Vazquez, Emmanuel, 2013.
"Determinantes de la desigualdad en el desempeño educativo en la Argentina
[Determinants of the inequality in PISA test scores in Argentina]," MPRA Paper 56421, University Library of Munich, Germany.