Intergenerational Succession in Farm Households: Evidence from Upper Austria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kimhi, Ayal & Lopez, Ramon, 1995. "Retirement and Succession Considerations of Maryland Farmers: Preliminary Evidence from a Household Survey," Working Papers 197819, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashok Mishra & Hisham El-Osta, 2008. "Effect of agricultural policy on succession decisions of farm households," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 285-307, September.
- Harris, James Michael & Blank, Steven C. & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Hallahan, Charles B., 2010. "Off-farm Income and Investments in Farm Assets: A Double Hurdle Approach," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61531, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Vare, Minna, 2005. "Timing of the Early Retirement Decisions of Farming Couples," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24412, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sahrbacher, Christoph, 2011. "Regional structural change in European agriculture: Effects of decoupling and EU accession," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 60, number 60, December.
- Luc Arrondel & Cyril Grange, 2014.
"Bequests and family traditions: the case of nineteenth century France,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 439-459, September.
- Luc Arrondel & Cyril Grange, 2014. "Bequests and family traditions: the case of nineteenth century France," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109018, HAL.
- Vare, Minna & Weiss, Christoph R. & Pietola, Kyosti, 2005. "Should One Trust a Farmer's Succession Plan? Empirical Evidence on the Intention-Behaviour Discrepancy from Finland," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24622, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jin-Tao Zhan & Yan-Rui Wu & Xiao-Hui Zhang & Zhang-Yue Zhou, 2012. "Why do farmers quit from grain production in China? Causes and implications," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 342-362, August.
- Thomas Fellmann & Judith Möllers, 2009. "Structural Change in Rural Croatia—Is Early Retirement An Option?," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 15(1), pages 125-137, February.
- Krammer, Monika & Larcher, Manuela & Vogel, Stefan & Lautsch, Erwin, 2012. "The Pattern of Austrian Dairy Farm Household Strategies," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 61(2).
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:15:y:2009:i:1:p:125-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lefebvre, Marianne & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio & Viaggi, Davide, 2014.
"EU farmers' intentions to invest in 2014-2020: complementarity between asset classes,"
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia
182737, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lefebvre, M. & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio & Viaggi, D., 2015. "EU farmers' intentions to invest in 2014-2020: complementarity between asset classes," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212037, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vare, Minna, 2005. "Spousal Effect and Timing of Farmers' Early Retirement Decisions," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24696, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsintergenerational succession; survey data; econometric analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:reveho:v:2:y:2004:i:4:p:443-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .