Competitiveness and Agri-food Trade: An Empirical Analysis in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lall, Sanjaya & Albaladejo, Manuel, 2004.
"China's Competitive Performance: A Threat to East Asian Manufactured Exports?,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1441-1466, September.
- Sanjaya Lall and Manuel Albaladejo (QEH), "undated". "China’s Competitive Performance: A Threat To East Asian Manufactured Exports?," QEH Working Papers qehwps110, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Balassa, Bela, 1979. "The Changing Pattern of Comparative Advantage in Manufactured Goods," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(2), pages 259-266, May.
- Lee, Jaimin, 1995. "Comparative advantage in manufacturing as a determinant of industrialization: The Korean case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1195-1214, July.
- Inka Havrila & Pemasiri Gunawardana, 2003. "Analysing Comparative Advantage and Competitiveness: An Application to Australia's Textile and Clothing Industries," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 103-117, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levkovych, Inna, 2011. "Der ukrainische Außenhandel mit Produkten der Agrar- und Ernährungswirtschaft: Eine quantitative Analyse aus Sicht traditioneller und neuer Außenhandelstheorien," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 59, number 109520.
- Laura CARRARESI & Alessandro BANTERLE, 2013.
"The agri-food competitive performance in the EU countries: a fifteen years retrospective,"
Departmental Working Papers
2013-14, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2013. "The Agri-food Competitive Performance in the EU Countries: A Fifteen Years Retrospective," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164745, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2008. "Measuring competitiveness in the EU market: a comparison between food industry and agriculture," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43692, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vlada Vitunskiene & Evaldas Serva, 2015. "Shifts In Lithuania’S Agri-Food Industry Export Competitiveness: A Comparative Analysis Versus High- And Medium-High Technology Manufacturing Industries," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 6(1), pages 7-31, March.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Carraresi, Laura, 2006. "International trade and competitiveness analysis in the European Union: the case of prepared meat sector," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10058, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitive performance measures; competitiveness; agri-food trade; European Union; International Relations/Trade; Q17; L66; F14;
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae05:24692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.