Analysing Comparative Advantage and Competitiveness: An Application to Australia's Textile and Clothing Industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2015. "Agri-food Competitive Performance in EU Countries: A Fifteen-Year Retrospective," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-26, May.
- Yaya Sissoko & David Yerger, 2010. "West Africa’s Evolving Competitive Exposure in U.S. Import Markets," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(1), pages 11-23, February.
- Banterle, Alessandro, 2005. "Competitiveness and Agri-food Trade: An Empirical Analysis in the European Union," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24692, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Carraresi, Laura, 2006. "International trade and competitiveness analysis in the European Union: the case of prepared meat sector," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10058, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- McDonald, Daniel & Nair, Roneel & Rodriguez, Gil & Buetre, Benjamin L., 2005. "Trade flows between Australia and China: An opportunity for a free trade agreement," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137935, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Laura CARRARESI & Alessandro BANTERLE, 2013.
"The agri-food competitive performance in the EU countries: a fifteen years retrospective,"
Departmental Working Papers
2013-14, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2013. "The Agri-food Competitive Performance in the EU Countries: A Fifteen Years Retrospective," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164745, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2008. "Measuring competitiveness in the EU market: a comparison between food industry and agriculture," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43692, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:42:y:2003:i:1:p:103-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.