Comparative advantage in manufacturing as a determinant of industrialization: The Korean case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blumenthal, Tuvia, 1980. "Factor Proportions and Choice of Technology: The Japanese Experience," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(3), pages 547-559, April.
- Petri, Peter A., 1988. "Korea's export niche: Origins and prospects," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 47-63, January.
- Odagiri, Hiroyuki, 1982. "Antineoclassical Management Motivation in a Neoclassical Economy: A Model of Economic Growth and Japan's Experience," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 223-243.
- Pack, Howard & Westphal, Larry E., 1986. "Industrial strategy and technological change : Theory versus reality," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 87-128, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ping HUA & YUE, 2001. "Does Comparative Advantage Explain Export Patterns in China?," Working Papers 200108, CERDI.
- Akhtar Hossain & Rizwana Salim Rashid, 1999. "The Political Economy of Bangladesh's Large and Growing Trade Deficits with India," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(1), pages 25-68.
- Carolan, Terrie & Singh, Nirvikar & Talati, Cyrus, 1998. "The composition of U.S.-East Asia trade and changing comparative advantage," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 361-389.
- Lila J. Truett, "undated". "The Korean Textile Industry: Still Competitive, After All These Years?," Working Papers 0004, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2009. "Impact of Selectivity and Neutrality of trade Policy Incentives on Industrialization of Developing Countries; Implications for NAMA Negotiations," MPRA Paper 15037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Kucera & William Milberg, 2003. "Deindustrialization and changes in manufacturing trade: Factor content calculations for 1978–1995," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 139(4), pages 601-624, December.
- Banterle, Alessandro, 2005. "Competitiveness and Agri-food Trade: An Empirical Analysis in the European Union," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24692, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Amir Mahmood, 2004. "Export Competitiveness and Comparative Advantage of Pakistan’s Non-agricultural Production Sectors: Trends and Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 541-561.
- Yue, Changjun & Hua, Ping, 2002. "Does comparative advantage explains export patterns in China?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 276-296.
- Emmanuel Olusegun Stober, 2014. "The Influence of Labor Intensive Export on China's Economy Growth," Working Papers 3, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, Research Center in International Business and Economics (RCIBE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:7:p:1195-1214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .