Deindustrialization and changes in manufacturing trade: Factor content calculations for 1978–1995
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Krugman, 1996. "Domestic Distortions and the Deindustrialization Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 5473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Krugman & Robert Lawrence, 1993. "Trade, Jobs, and Wages," NBER Working Papers 4478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Howard J. Shatz, 1994. "Trade and Jobs in Manufacturing," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(1), pages 1-84.
- Wood, Adrian, 1995. "North-South Trade, Employment and Inequality: Changing Fortunes in a Skill-Driven World," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290155.
- Wood Júnior, Thomaz, 1995. "Workers," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 35(2), March.
- Wood, Adrian, 1991. "How Much Does Trade with the South Affect Workers in the North?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 6(1), pages 19-36, January.
- Steven Saeger, 1997. "Globalization and deindustrialization: Myth and reality in the OECD," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(4), pages 579-608, December.
- Adrian Wood, 1995. "How Trade Hurt Unskilled Workers," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 57-80, Summer.
- Lee, Jaimin, 1995. "Comparative advantage in manufacturing as a determinant of industrialization: The Korean case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1195-1214, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberta Capello & Giovanni Perucca, 2015. "Openness to Globalization and Regional Growth Patterns in CEE Countries: From the EU Accession to the Economic Crisis," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 218-236, March.
- Kokko, Ari & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Videnord, Josefin, 2017. "Which Antidumping Cases Reach the WTO?," Ratio Working Papers 286, The Ratio Institute.
- Amat Adarov & Mario Holzner & Luka Sikic, 2016. "Backwardness, Industrialisation and Economic Development in Europe," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 123, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Burca Kizilirmak & Emel Memis & Sirin Saracoglu & Ebru Voyvoda, 2014.
"Changes in Global Trade Patterns and Women's Employment in Manufacturing: an Analysis over the Period of Asianization and De-industrialization,"
ERC Working Papers
1401, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2014.
- Burça Kýzýlýrmak & Emel Memiþ & Þirin Saracoðlu & Ebru Voyvoda, 2014. "Changes in Global Trade Patterns and Women's Employment in Manufacturing: An Analysis Over the Period of Asianization and De-industrialization," Working Papers 2014/1, Turkish Economic Association.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/693 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guillaume Daudin & Sandrine Levasseur, 2005.
"Appendix 8 : Measuring the effect of international relocations on French economy,"
- Guillaume Daudin & Sandrine Levasseur, 2005. "Appendix 8 : Measuring the effect of international relocations on French economy," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/693, Sciences Po.
- Kucera, David & Roncolato, Leanne & von Uexkull, Erik, 2012. "Trade Contraction and Employment in India and South Africa during the Global Crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1122-1134.
- Milberg, William., 2004. "The changing structure of international trade linked to global production systems : what are the policy implications?," ILO Working Papers 993701203402676, International Labour Organization.
- Zoran Aralica & Nebojsa Stojcic, 2015. "Regional Patterns of Deindustrialization and Prospects for Reindustrialization in South and Central East European Countries," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 118, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; deindustrialization; factor content analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:139:y:2003:i:4:p:601-624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .