Appendix 8 : Measuring the effect of international relocations on French economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guillaume Daudin & Sandrine Levasseur, 2005. "Appendix 8 : Measuring the effect of international relocations on French economy," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/693, Sciences Po.
References listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 1994.
"L'émergence de l'Asie en développement menace-t-elle l'emploi en France ?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Programme National Persée, vol. 48(1), pages 55-106.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 1994. "L'émergence de l'Asie en développement menace-t-elle l'emploi en France ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1824, Sciences Po.
- Marin, Dalia, 2004.
"'A Nation of Poets and Thinkers' - Less So with Eastern Enlargement? Austria and Germany,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
329, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Marin, Dalia, 2004. "A Nation of Poets and Thinkers - Less so with Eastern Enlargement? Austria and Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 4358, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marin, Dalia, 2004. "â€˜A Nation of Poets and Thinkersâ€™ - Less So with Eastern Enlargement? Austria and Germany," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 77, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- David Kucera & William Milberg, 2003. "Deindustrialization and changes in manufacturing trade: Factor content calculations for 1978–1995," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 139(4), pages 601-624, December.
- Patrick Messerlin, 1995. "The Impact of Trade and Capital Movements on Labour: Evidence on the French Case," Post-Print hal-00972837, HAL.
- Robert Rowthorn & Ramana Ramaswamy, 1999. "Growth, Trade, and Deindustrialization," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(1), pages 1-2.
- Patrick Messerlin, 1995. "The Impact of Trade and Capital Movements on Labour: Evidence on the French Case," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7907, Sciences Po.
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin, 2000.
"The Decline In Demand For Unskilled Labor: An Empirical Analysis Method And Its Application To France,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(4), pages 596-607, November.
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin, 1998. "The Decline in Demand for Unskilled Labor : An Empirical Analysis Method and its Application to France," Working Papers 98-53, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Hervé Bonnaz & Nathalie Courtot & Dominique Nivat, 1994. "Le contenu en emplois des échanges industriels de la France avec les pays en développement," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 279(1), pages 13-33.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/7907 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drumetz, F., 2004. "La délocalisation," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 132, pages 27-42.
- Vanessa Strauss-Kahn, 2004.
"The Role of Globalization in the Within-Industry Shift Away from Unskilled Workers in France,"
NBER Chapters,in: Challenges to Globalization: Analyzing the Economics, pages 209-234
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vanessa Strauss-Kahn, 2003. "The Role of Globalization in the Within-Industry Shift Away from Unskilled Workers in France," NBER Working Papers 9716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01073900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.