Total factor productivity and the measurement of technological change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Aghion & Antonin Bergeaud & Timo Boppart & Peter J. Klenow & Huiyu Li, 2017.
"Missing Growth from Creative Destruction,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1514, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Timo Boppart & Peter Klenow & Huiyu Li & Antonin Bergeaud & Philippe Aghion, 2017. "Missing Growth from Creative Destruction," 2017 Meeting Papers 759, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Philippe Aghion & Antonin Bergeaud & Timo Boppart & Peter J. Klenow & Huiyu Li, 2017. "Missing Growth from Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 24023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P. Aghion & A. Bergeaud & T. Boppart & P. Klenow & H. Li, 2017. "Missing Growth from Creative Destruction," Working papers 649, Banque de France.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bergeaud, Antonin & Boppart, Timo & Klenow, Peter J. & Li, Huiyu, 2017. "Missing Growth from Creative Destruction," CEPR Discussion Papers 12431, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bergeaud, Antonin & Boppart, Timo & Klenow, Peter J. & Li, Huiyu, 2017. "Missing growth from creative destruction," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86606, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bergeaud, Antonin & Boppart, Timo & Klenow, Peter J. & Li, Huiyu, 2017. "Missing Growth from Creative Destruction," Working Paper Series 2017-4, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Guoqing Zhao & Zhongyuan Zhang, 2011. "Does method selection matter? A new look at FDI and human capital in Chinese high-tech industries," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 6(1), pages 36-54, March.
- Anwar, Sajid & Nguyen, Lan Phi, 2014. "Is foreign direct investment productive? A case study of the regions of Vietnam," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1376-1387.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Selman Çakır, 2015.
"Technological progress and scientific indicators: a panel data analysis,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 263-281, April.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Selman Cakir, 2014. "Technological Progress and Scienti?c Indicators: A Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers 2014/06, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Les T. Oxley & Kenneth I. Carlaw, 2004. "ICT Diffusion and Economic Growth in New Zealand," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 167, Econometric Society.
- Miroslav Verbič & Boris Majcen & Olga Ivanova & Mitja Čok, 2011.
"R&D and Economic Growth in Slovenia: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach with Endogenous Growth,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(1), pages 67-89, March.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Majcen, Boris & Cok, Mitja, 2009. "R&D and Economic Growth in Slovenia: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach with Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 17819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlaw, Kenneth I. & Oxley, Les, 2008. "Resolving the productivity paradox," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 313-318.
- Bazhanov, Andrei & Belyaev, Alexander, 2009.
"Адекватность Закрытой Модели Для Российской Экономики В Задаче Сравнительного Анализа Энергетической Стратегии России
[Adequacy of a closed model for Russian economy in the problem of comparative a," MPRA Paper 15109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomáš Volek & Martina Novotná, 2015. "Gross Value Added and Total Factor Productivity In Czech Sectors," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 9(1), April.
- Tian, Xu & Yu, Xiaohua, 2012.
"The Enigmas of TFP in China: A meta-analysis,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 396-414.
- Xu Tian & Xiaohua Yu, 2012. "The Enigmas of TFP in China: A Meta-Analysis," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 113, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Daniel Nepelski & Giuditta de Prato, 2014. "Identifying European Poles of Excellence: The Methodology," JRC Working Papers JRC85356, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kenneth Carlaw & Richard Lipsey, 2011. "Sustained endogenous growth driven by structured and evolving general purpose technologies," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 563-593, October.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2006.
"Dualism and cross-country growth regressions,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 187-228, September.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2004. "Dualism and Cross-Country Growth Regressions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1290, CESifo Group Munich.
- Temple, Jonathan & Woessmann, Ludger, 2006. "Dualism and Cross-Country Growth Regressions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5655, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Temple, Jonathan & Wößmann, Ludger, 2006. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," Munich Reprints in Economics 19619, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- John Temple & Ludger Woessmann, 2004. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/560, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jonathan Temple & Ludger Wößmann, 2006. "Dualism and cross-country growth regressions," ifo Working Paper Series 33, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Frederic Sautet, 2010. "The Competitive Market is a Process of Entrepreneurial Discovery," Chapters,in: Handbook on Contemporary Austrian Economics, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sawami Matsushita & Abu Siddique & Margaret Giles, 2006. "Education and Economic Growth: A Case Study of Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Florina Popa, 2015. "Total Factor Productivity - Influence Factor Of The Economic Growth Potential. Practical Application," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 21.
- Bazhanov, A., 2011.
"The Dependence of the Potential Sustainability of a Resource Economy on the Initial State: a Comparison of Models Using the Example of Russian Oil Extraction,"
Journal of the New Economic Association,
New Economic Association, issue 12, pages 77-100.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2011. "The dependence of the potential sustainability of a resource economy on the initial state: a comparison of models using the example of Russian oil extraction," MPRA Paper 35870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rfe:zbefri:v:34:y:2016:i:2:p:271-308 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlaw, Kenneth & Easton, Brian & Grimes, Arthur & Mare, David & Sautet, Frederic, 2008. "Ways of Thinking About Economic Growth: Papers from MED's Growth Seminar Series," Occasional Papers 08/7, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Alexander Murray, 2016. "Partial versus Total Factor Productivity: Assessing Resource Use in Natural Resource Industries in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2016-20, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Szalavetz, Andrea, 2011.
[Innovation-driven growth?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 460-476.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2011.
"Зависимость Долгосрочного Роста Ресурсной Экономики От Начального Состояния: Сравнение Моделей На Примере Российской Нефтедобычи
[The dependence of the potential sustainability of a resource econom," MPRA Paper 35888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:37:y:2004:i:4:p:1118-1150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.