Productivity and international competitiveness of agriculture in the European Union and the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 41 (2010)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0169-5150|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0169-5150|
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2015. "Agri-food Competitive Performance in EU Countries: A Fifteen-Year Retrospective," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(2).
- Baráth, Lajos & Ferto, Imre, 2014. "Agricultural Productivity in the EU: A TFP Comparison between the Old (EU-15) and New (EU-10) EU Member States," 142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary 168923, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eldon Ball & David Schimmelpfennig & Sun Ling Wang, 2013.
"Is U.S. Agricultural Productivity Growth Slowing?,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 35(3), pages 435-450.
- Wang, Sun Ling, 2010. "Is U.S. Agricultural Productivity Growth Slowing?," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, September.
- Eldon Ball & David Schimmelpfennig & Sun Ling Wang, 2013. "Is U.S. Agricultural Productivity Growth Slowing?," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 35(3), pages 435-450.
- Wang, Sun Ling & Schimmelpfennig, David & Ball, V. Eldon, 2012. "Is U.S. Agricultural Productivity Growth Slowing?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1225, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ball, V. Eldon & Nehring, Richard & Mesonada, Carlos San Juan & Sheng, Yu, 2016. "Comparisons of Real Values of Capital Input," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235914, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wang, Sun Ling & McPhail, Lihong Lu, 2012. "Impacts of Energy Shocks on US Agricultural Productivity Growth and Food Prices —A Structural VAR Analysis," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124892, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yann, de Mey & Mark, Vancauteren & Frankwin, van Winsen & Erwin, Wauters & Ludwig, Lauwers & Steven, Van Passel, 2013. "Measuring productivity change using alternative input–output concepts: A farm level application using FADN data," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152364, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- V. Eldon Ball & Sean Cahill & Carlos San Juan Mesonada & Richard Nehring & Yu Sheng, 2016. "Comparisons of Capital Input in OECD Agriculture, 1973-2011," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 6, pages 25-48, August.
- V. Eldon Ball & Richard Nehring & Sun Ling Wang, 2016. "Productivity Growth in U.S. Agriculture: 1948-2013," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 30, pages 64-76, Spring.
- Lajos Barath & Imre Ferto, 2016. "Productivity and Convergence in European Agriculture," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1626, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Trindade, Federico J., 2012. "Is there a Slowdown in Agricultural Productivity Growth in South America?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126915, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fuglie, Keith, 0. "Accounting for growth in global agriculture," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 3.
- Aysun, Uluc & Bouvet, Florence & Hofler, Richard, 2014. "An alternative measure of structural unemployment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 592-603.
- Uluc Aysun & Florence Bouvet & Richard Hofler, 2012. "An alternative measure of structural unemployment," Working Papers 2012-04, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Alice Issanchou, 2016. "Soil resource, at the core of competitiveness and sustainability issues in agriculture: an economic approach," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 16-01, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Yu Sheng & Eldon Ball & Katerina Nossal, 2015. "Comparing Agricultural Total Factor Productivity between Australia, Canada, and the United States, 1961-2006," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 29, pages 38-59, Fall.
- Heisey, Paul W. & Wang, Sun Ling & Fuglie, Keith O., 2011. "Public Agricultural Research Spending and Future U.S. Agricultural Productivity Growth: Scenarios for 2010-2050," Economic Brief 138919, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:41:y:2010:i:6:p:611-627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed