Determinants of Food Industry Performance: Survey Data and Regressions for Denmark
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Furtan, William Hartley & Sauer, Johannes, 2008. "Determinants Of Food Industry Performance – Survey Data And Regressions For Denmark," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36851, Agricultural Economics Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brian L. Buhr, 2004. "Case Studies of Direct Marketing Value-Added Pork Products in a Commodity Market," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 266-279.
- Chellaraj, Gnanaraj & Maskus, Keith E. & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2005. "The contribution of skilled immigration and international graduate students to U.S. innovation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3588, The World Bank.
- Christy, Ralph D. & Connor, John M., 1989.
"Economic Forces Influencing Value-Added Food Industries: Implications for Southern Agriculture,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 13-22, July.
- Christy, Ralph D. & Connor, John M., 1989. "Economic Forces Influencing Value-Added Food Industries: Implications For Southern Agriculture," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Derek Bosworth & Joanne Loundes, 2002. "The Dynamic Performance of Australian Enterprises," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n03, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Derek Baker & Kenneth Baltzer & Anja Skadkær Møller, 2006. "Branding behavior in the Danish food industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 31-49.
- Paarsch, Harry J., 1984. "A Monte Carlo comparison of estimators for censored regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 197-213.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Powell, James L., 1986. "Censored regression quantiles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 143-155, June.
- Peter Walkenhorst, 2001. "The Geography of Foreign Direct Investment in Poland's Food Industry," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 71-86.
- W. Bruce Traill & Matthew Meulenberg, 2001. "Innovation in the food industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 1-21.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, January.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
- Ann E. Harrison & Brian J. Aitken, 1999. "Do Domestic Firms Benefit from Direct Foreign Investment? Evidence from Venezuela," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 605-618, June.
- Sonobe, Tetsushi & Hu, Dinghuan & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2004. "From inferior to superior products: an inquiry into the Wenzhou model of industrial development in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 542-563, September.
- Brian W. Gould & Kurt A. Carlson, 1998. "Strategic Management Objectives of Small Manufacturers: A Case Study of the Cheese Industry," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(2), pages 612-630.
- repec:oup:revage:v:26:y:2004:i:2:p:266-279. is not listed on IDEAS
- Jarque, Carlos M. & Bera, Anil K., 1980. "Efficient tests for normality, homoscedasticity and serial independence of regression residuals," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 255-259.
- Powell, James L., 1984. "Least absolute deviations estimation for the censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 303-325, July.
- John D. Lawrence & V. James Rhodes & Glenn A. Grimes & Marvin L. Hayenga, 1997. "Vertical coordination in the US pork industry: Status, motivations, and expectations," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 21-31.
- Gary W. Brester, 1999. "Vertical Integration of Production Agriculture Into Value-Added Niche Markets: The Case of Wheat Montana Farms & Bakery," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 276-285.
- Peter Walkenhorst;, 2001. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in the food industry: The case of Poland," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 383-395.
- Asheim, Bjorn T. & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "Knowledge bases and regional innovation systems: Comparing Nordic clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1173-1190, October.
- Gary W. Brester & Ted C. Schroeder, 1995. "The Impacts of Brand and Generic Advertising on Meat Demand," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(4), pages 969-979.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2015. "Agri-food Competitive Performance in EU Countries: A Fifteen-Year Retrospective," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(2).
- López-Mosquera, Natalia & Álvarez-Coque, José María García & Sánchez, Mercedes, 2014. "Does Market Orientation in Small-Scale farms pay off? A study of Innovation behaviour in Spanish agriculture," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182813, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fernández Olmos, Marta, 2010. "The performance implications of "grow or buy" decisions in the wine industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 256-264, June.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:2:p:427-450 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carraresi, Laura & Mamaqi, Xhevrie & Albisu, Luis Miguel & Banterle, Alessandro, 2011. "The Relationship Between Strategic Choices and Performance in Italian Food SMEs: A Resource-based Approach," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114318, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Geldes, Cristian & Felzensztein, Christian & Turkina, Ekaterina & Durand, Aurélia, 2015. "How does proximity affect interfirm marketing cooperation? A study of an agribusiness cluster," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 263-272.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:749-780 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ornella W. Maietta & Cristian Barra & Roberto Zotti, 2017.
"Innovation and University-Firm R&D Collaboration in the European Food and Drink Industry,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 749-780, September.
- Cristian Barra & Ornella Wanda Maietta & Roberto Zotti, 2016. "Innovation and University-Firm R&D Collaboration in the European Food and Drink Industry," CSEF Working Papers 447, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Silverio Alarcón & Mercedes Sánchez, 2013. "External and Internal R&D, Capital Investment and Business Performance in the Spanish Agri-Food Industry," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 654-675, September.
More about this item
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:59:y:2008:i:3:p:555-573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.