The Dynamic Performance of Australian Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shepherd, William G, 1972. "The Elements of Market Structure," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(1), pages 25-37, February.
- Jorgenson, Dale W & Fraumeni, Barbara M, 1992. " Investment in Education and U.S. Economic Growth," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(0), pages 51-70, Supplemen.
- Jorgenson, Dale W & Griliches, Zvi, 1971. "Divisia Index Numbers and Productivity Measurement," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 17(2), pages 227-229, June.
- Levy, David, 1987. "The speed of the invisible hand," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 79-92, March.
- Hawke, Anne & Wooden, Mark, 1998. "The Changing Face of Australian Industrial Relations: A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 74(224), pages 74-88, March.
- Schott, Kerry, 1976. "Investment in Private Industrial Research and Development in Britain," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 81-99, December.
- Mark Doms & Eric J. Bartelsman, 2000.
"Understanding Productivity: Lessons from Longitudinal Microdata,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 569-594, September.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Mark Doms, 2000. "Understanding productivity: lessons from longitudinal microdata," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, January.
- Grabowski, Henry G & Mueller, Dennis C, 1975. "Life-Cycle Effects on Corporate Returns on Retentions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(4), pages 400-409, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Breunig & Marn-Heong Wong, "undated".
"Australia's firm-level productivity -- a new perspective,"
Australasian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2004
2, Stata Users Group.
- Robert Breunig & Marn-Heong Wong, 2004. "Australia's Firm-level Productivity - a New Perspective," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 177, Econometric Society.
- Elizabeth Webster, 2002. "Intangible and Intellectual Capital: A Review of the Literature," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2002n10, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Anne Wyatt & Hermann Frick, 2010. "Accounting for Investments in Human Capital: A Review," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 20(3), pages 199-220, September.
- Furtan, William Hartley & Sauer, Johannes, 2008. "Determinants of Food Industry Performance – Empirical Evidence Based on a Survey," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6422, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- W. H. Furtan & J. Sauer, 2008.
"Determinants of Food Industry Performance: Survey Data and Regressions for Denmark,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 555-573, September.
- Furtan, William Hartley & Sauer, Johannes, 2008. "Determinants Of Food Industry Performance – Survey Data And Regressions For Denmark," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36851, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Francesco Barbera & Ken Moores, 2013. "Firm ownership and productivity: a study of family and non-family SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 953-976, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iae:iaewps:wp2002n03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Abbey Treloar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .