Variations in Farm Performance in Transitional Economies: Evidence from the Czech Republic-super-1
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bezlepkina, Irina V. & Huirne, Ruud B.M. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Oskam, Arie J., 2005. "Analysing Variation in Russian Dairy Farms, 1990-2001," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24444, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:206-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:228-248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2015. "Agri-food Competitive Performance in EU Countries: A Fifteen-Year Retrospective," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(2).
- Cechura, Lukas & Hockmann, Heinrich & Mala, Zdenka & Maly, Michal, 2014. "Productivity And Efficiency Differences Between Czech And Slovak Milk Producers," Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak Agricultural University in Nitra Provider-Homepage: http://www.roaae.org;Association of Agricultural Economists in Slovakia (APES), vol. 17(2).
- Laure Latruffe & Sophia Davidova & Kelvin Balcombe, 2008. "Application of a double bootstrap to investigation of determinants of technical efficiency of farms in Central Europe," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 183-191, April.
- Lajos Baráth & Imre Fertő, 2017.
"Productivity and Convergence in European Agriculture,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(1), pages 228-248, February.
- Lajos Barath & Imre Ferto, 2016. "Productivity and Convergence in European Agriculture," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1626, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2009.
"Reforms, globalization, and endogenous agricultural structures,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(s1), pages 719-732, November.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "Reforms, Globalization, and Endogenous Agricultural Structures," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 52802, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Iraizoz, Belen & Gorton, Matthew & Davidova, Sophia, 2007. "Segmenting farms for analysing agricultural trajectories: A case study of the Navarra region in Spain," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-3), pages 143-169, March.
- Bojnec, Štefan & Fertő, Imre & Jámbor, Attila & Tóth, József, 2010. "Institutions, policy reforms and efficiency in new member states from Centraland Eastern Europe," IAMO Forum 2010: Institutions in Transition – Challenges for New Modes of Governance 52712, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Petrovici, D.A. & Gorton, M., 2005. "An evaluation of the importance of subsistence food production for assessments of poverty and policy targeting: Evidence from Romania," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 205-223, April.
- Elliott, Matthew & James, Harvey Jr., 2013. "Nature Of The Farm: Revisited," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150726, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Curtiss, Jarmila & Brümmer, Bernhard & Medonos, Tomas & Weaver, Robert D., 2005. "Structural Change in Transition: A Role for Organizational Legitimacy? Evidence from Czech Agriculture," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24557, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Davidova, Sophia & Latruffe, Laure & Ratinger, Tomas, 2005. "Performance of Different Institutional Units in the Czech Republic and the Role of External Financing," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24421, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:54:y:2003:i:2:p:227-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.