An economic and legal assessment of the EU food industry's competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard J. Sexton & Mingxia Zhang, 2001. "An assessment of the impact of food industry market power on U.S. consumers," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 59-79.
- van Berkum, Siemen & van Meijl, Hans, 2000. "The application of trade and growth theories to agriculture: a survey," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(4), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jo H.M. Wijnands & Harry J. Bremmers & Bernd M.J. van der Meulen & Krijn J. Poppe, 2011. "Food Legislation and Competitiveness in the EU Food Industry," Chapters,in: Institutions and Regulation for Economic Growth?, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mezera, Josef & Spicka, Jindrich, 2013. "Economic Effects of Investment Support of Adding Value to Food Products," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 5(1), March.
- repec:wly:agribz:v:33:y:2017:i:4:p:505-521 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ksa:szemle:1736 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carraresi, Laura & Banterle, Alessandro, 2015. "Agri-food Competitive Performance in EU Countries: A Fifteen-Year Retrospective," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(2).
- Carraresi, Laura & Mamaqi, Xhevrie & Albisu, Luis Miguel & Banterle, Alessandro, 2012. "Strategic Capabilities and Performance: An Application of Resource-Based View in Italian Food SMEs," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144955, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- repec:eur:ejserj:77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Magdalena Kapelko, 2017.
"Dynamic versus static inefficiency assessment of the Polish meat‐processing industry in the aftermath of the European Union integration and financial crisis,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(4), pages 505-521, September.
- Kapelko, Magdalena, 2015. "Dynamic versus Static Inefficiency Assessment of the Polish Meat-Processing Industry in the Aftermath of the European Union Integration and Financial Crisis," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211830, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:24:y:2008:i:4:p:417-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.