Dynamics of productivity and technical efficiency in Russian agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belyaeva, Maria & Hockmann, Heinrich & Koch, Friedrich, 2014. "Impact of regional diversity on production potential: an example of Russia," 142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary 168924, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:zbw:espost:171339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Yu. Apokin & Irina Ipatova, 2016. "How R&D Expenditures Influence Total Factor Productivity and Technical Efficiency?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 128/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bauman, Allison & Jablonski, Becca B.R. & Thilmany McFadden, Dawn, 2016. "Evaluating Scale and Technical Efficiency among Farms and Ranches with a Local Market Orientation," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 242364, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Liefert, William & Liefert, Olga, 2015. "Russia's Potential to Increase Grain Production by Expanding Area," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212045, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hahlbrock, Konstantin & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2011. "Does Group Affiliation Increase Productivity And Efficiency In Russia’S Agriculture? Evidence From Agroholdings In The Belgorod Oblast," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114579, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Aziz Karimov, 2013. "Productive Efficiency of Potato and Melon Growing Farms in Uzbekistan: A Two Stage Double Bootstrap Data Envelopment Analysis," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-13, September.
- Guna Salputra & Myrna van Leeuwen & Petra Salamon & Thomas Fellmann & Martin Banse & Oliver Ledebur, 2013. "The agri-food sector in Russia: Current situation and market outlook until 2025," JRC Working Papers JRC76915, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:ags:aaea16:236057 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mamardashvili, Phatima & Bokusheva, Raushan & Schmid, Dierk, 2014. "Heterogeneous Farm Output and Technical Efficiency Estimates," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 63(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:39:y:2012:i:4:p:611-637. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .