Farm Debt in the CIS. A Multi-Country Study of the Major Causes and Proposed Solutions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koester, Ulrich, 2007. "Super-large Farms: The Importance of Institutions," 102nd Seminar, May 17-18, 2007, Moscow, Russia 10018, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lerman, Zvi & Sedik, David & Pugachov, Nikolai & Goncharuk, Aleksandr, 2007. "Rethinking agricultural reform in Ukraine," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 38, number 92325.
- World Bank, 2004. "Achieving Ukraine's Agricultural Potential : Stimulating Agricultural Growth and Improving Rural Life," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14377, The World Bank.
- Lerman, Zvi, 2001. "Perspectives On Future Research In Central And Eastern European Transition Agriculture," Discussion Papers 14975, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Marian Rizov, 2005. "Does individualization help productivity of transition agriculture?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(2), pages 215-227, September.
- Stange, Henriette & Lissitsa, Alexej, 2003. "Russischer Agrarsektor im Aufschwung? Eine Analyse der technischen und Skaleneffizienz der Agrarunternehmen," IAMO Discussion Papers 52, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
More about this item
KeywordsAGRICULTURE ; FARMING ; DEBT;
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobadi:424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .