Russischer Agrarsektor im Aufschwung? Eine Analyse der technischen und Skaleneffizienz der Agrarunternehmen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Balmann, Alfons & Czasch, Britta, 2001. "Zur Effizienz landwirtschaftlicher Unternehmen in Brandenburg â€“ Eine Data Envelopment Analysis," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(3).
- Uvarovsky, Vladimir & Voigt, Peter, 2000. "Russia's agriculture: eight years in transition - convergence or divergence of regional efficiency," IAMO Discussion Papers 31, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Per Andersen & Niels Christian Petersen, 1993. "A Procedure for Ranking Efficient Units in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1261-1264, October.
- Csaki, C. & Lerman, Z. & Sotnikov, S., 2001. "Farm Debt in the CIS. A Multi-Country Study of the Major Causes and Proposed Solutions," World Bank - Discussion Papers 424, World Bank.
- Epstein, David B. & Siemer, Jürgen, 1998. "Difficulties in the privatisation and reorganisation of the agricultural enterprises in Russia," IAMO Discussion Papers 8, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Brooks, K. & Krylatykh, E. & Lerman, Zvi & Uzun, V., 1996. "Agricultural Reform in Russia: A View from the Farm Level," World Bank - Discussion Papers 327, World Bank.
- Csaki, C., 2000. "Agricultural reforms in Central and Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union: Status and perspectives," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 37-54, January.
- Zhu, Joe, 2001. "Super-efficiency and DEA sensitivity analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 443-455, March.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Wolfgang HÄRDLE & J. MARRON & L. YANG, 1996. "Discussion," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1996,65, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lissitsa, Alexej, 2005. "The Balanced Scorecard Implementation in Farm Enterprise - A Case Study from Ukraine," 15th Congress, Campinas SP, Brazil, August 14-19, 2005 24272, International Farm Management Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEffizienz; Supereffizienz; Data Envelopment Analysis; Transformationsprozess; Russland; Efficiency; superefficiency; Data Envelopment Analysis; transition; Russia;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamodp:14913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .