Agricultural reforms in Central and Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union: Status and perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Csaki, C. & Lerman, Z., 1997. "Land Reform in Ukraine: The First Five Years," World Bank - Discussion Papers 371, World Bank.
- Lerman, Z. & Brooks, K. & Csaki, C., 1994. "Land Reform and Fram Restructuring in Ukraine," World Bank - Discussion Papers 270, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sara Savastano & Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo, 2009. "Optimal farm size in an uncertain land market: the case of Kyrgyz Republic," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(s1), pages 745-758, November.
- L. Amblard & J.P. Colin, 2008. "Reverse tenancy in Romania: Actors' rationales and equity outcomes," Post-Print hal-00454533, HAL.
- Lissitsa, Alexej & Odening, Martin, 2001. "Effizienz und totale Faktor-produktivitat in der ukrainischen Landwirtschaft im Transformationsprozess," Working Paper Series 7391, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- Falkowski, Jan, 2014. "The economic effects of radical reorganisation of the agro-food supply chain: some evidence from Poland," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182713, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Csaki, Csaba, 1999. "Agricultural higher education in transforming Central and Eastern Europe," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 109-120, October.
- de Wit, Marc & Londo, Marc & Faaij, André, 2011. "Productivity developments in European agriculture: Relations to and opportunities for biomass production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 2397-2412, June.
- Bartosova, Dasa & Bartova, Lubica & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2008. "EU Enlargement Implications on the New Member States Agri-food Trade," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44122, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Klomp, Jeroen, 2014. "The political economy of agricultural liberalization in Central and Eastern Europe: An empirical analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 332-346.
- Ilhem Baghdadli & Hela Cheikhrouhou & Gael Raballand, 2007. "Strategies for Cotton in West and Central Africa : Enhancing Competitiveness in the "Cotton 4"," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6784.
- Doitchinova, Julia M., 2002. "Problems and Management Decisions of New Bulgarian Farmers," 13th Congress, Wageningen, The Netherlands, July 7-12, 2002 7029, International Farm Management Association.
- Klaus Deininger, 2002. "Agrarian reforms in Eastern European countries: lessons from international experience," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(7), pages 987-1003.
- Hofman, Irna & Visser, Oane, 2014.
"Geographies of transition: The political and geographical factors of agrarian change in Tajikistan
[Geographien der Transformation: Die politischen und geographischen Faktoren der Landreform in Tad," IAMO Discussion Papers 151, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Stange, Henriette & Lissitsa, Alexej, 2003. "Russischer Agrarsektor im Aufschwung? Eine Analyse der technischen und Skaleneffizienz der Agrarunternehmen," IAMO Discussion Papers 52, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:22:y:2000:i:1:p:37-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.