Private Sector Agricultural Tenancy Arrangements In Europe: Themes And Dimensions; A Critical Review Of Current Literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew W. Horowitz, 1996. "Wage-Homestead Tenancies: Technological Dualism and Tenant Household Size," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 72(3), pages 370-380.
- Lerman, Z. & Brooks, K. & Csaki, C., 1994. "Land Reform and Fram Restructuring in Ukraine," World Bank - Discussion Papers 270, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sami Myyrä & Elise Ketoja & Markku Yli-Halla & Kyöisti Pietola, 2005. "Land Improvements under Land Tenure Insecurity: The Case of pH and Phosphate in Finland," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(4).
- Karaan, Mohammad, 2003. "An Institutional Economic Appraisal Of Worker Equity Schemes In Agriculture:," 2003 Annual Conference, October 2-3, 2003, Pretoria, South Africa 19094, Agricultural Economic Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Lal, Padma & Lim-Applegate, Hazel & Reddy, Mahendra, 2001. "Alta Or Nlta: What'S In The Name? Land Tenure Dilemma And The Fiji Sugar Industry," Working Papers 12765, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
- Colyer, Dale, 2004. "Land, Land Use and Competitiveness," Working Papers 19099, West Virginia University, Department of Agricultural Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm tenancy--Europe; Farm tenancy--Europe--Bibliography; Farm tenancy--Government policy--Europe; Land tenure--Europe; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwltwp:12773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ltcwius.html .