Restructuring of traditional farms and new land relations in Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brooks, Karen M. & Lerman, Zvi, 1995. "Restructuring of traditional farms and new land relations in Russia," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(1), October.
- Brooks, Karen & Lerman, Zvi, 1995. "Restructuring of traditional farms and new land relations in Russia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 11-25, October.
- Csaki, Csaba & Lerman, Zvi, 1994. "Land Reform and Farm Sector Restructuring in the Former Socialist Countries in Europe," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 21(3-4), pages 553-576.
- Lerman, Z. & Brooks, K. & Csaki, C., 1994. "Land Reform and Fram Restructuring in Ukraine," World Bank - Discussion Papers 270, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pederson, Glenn D. & Brooks, Karen M. & Lekhtman, Oleg P., 1998. "Russian Farm Enterprise Performance And Restructuring: A Debt Problem Or A Profitability Problem?," Working Papers 14416, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Lerman, Zvi & Sedik, David & Pugachov, Nikolai & Goncharuk, Aleksandr, 2007. "Rethinking agricultural reform in Ukraine," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 38, number 92325, December.
- Antón, Jesús, 1997. "Explaining Stocks and Export Subsidies in Agriculture," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197059, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lerman, Zvi & Brooks, Karen M. & Csaki, Csaba, 1995. "Restructuring of traditional farms and new land relations in Ukraine," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(1), October.
- Davis, John & Wang, Liming & Chen, Fu, 2000. "Land Reform Initiatives in China," 2000 Conference, August 13-18, 2000, Berlin, Germany 197215, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:13:y:1995:i:1:p:27-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.