Understanding the Process of Decollectivization and Agricultural Privatisation in Transition Economies: The Distribution of Collective and State Farm Assets in Latvia and Lithuania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brooks, Karen & Lerman, Zvi, 1995. "Restructuring of traditional farms and new land relations in Russia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 11-25, October.
- A. Purju, 1996. "Political Economy of Privatisation in Estonia," CERT Discussion Papers 9602, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- J.R. Davis, 1996. "Privatization and Regulation of Public Utilities in Latvia," CERT Discussion Papers 9614, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Maddock, Nicholas, 1995. "Agriculture after socialism The transformation and development of Lithuanian agriculture," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 129-137, April.
- P.G. Hare, 1996. "Privatization and Regulation of Public Utilities in Latvia," CERT Discussion Papers 9615, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Lerman, Z. & Brooks, K. & Csaki, C., 1994. "Land Reform and Fram Restructuring in Ukraine," World Bank - Discussion Papers 270, World Bank.
- Brooks, Karen M. & Lerman, Zvi, 1995. "Restructuring of traditional farms and new land relations in Russia," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(1), October.
- J.R. Davis, 1996. "The Political Economy and Institutional Aspects of the Process of Privatizing Farming," CERT Discussion Papers 9607, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juska Arunas & Poviliunas Arunas, 2010. "Conceptualising the Rise of the Rural Community Movement in Lithuania: A Framework for Analysis," Eastern European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 16(-1), pages 65-88, January.
- Viira, Ants-Hannes & Poder, Anne & Varnik, Rando, 2009. "20 years of transition â€“ institutional reforms and the adaptation of production in Estonian agriculture," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(7).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hwe:certdp:9709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Miller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cehwuuk.html .