Privatization and Regulation of Public Utilities in Latvia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- I. Shteinbuka & M. Kazaks, 1996. "Fiscal Adjustment in Latvia under Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 9601, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Major, Ivan, 1991. "Private and Public Infrastructure in Eastern Europe," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 76-92, Winter.
- Corbett, Jenny & Mayer, Colin, 1991.
"Financial Reform in Eastern Europe: Progress with the Wrong Model,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 57-75, Winter.
- Corbett, Jennifer & Mayer, Colin, 1991. "Financial Reform in Eastern Europe: Progress With the Wrong Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J.R. Davis, 1996. "The Political Economy and Institutional Aspects of the Process of Privatizing Farming," CERT Discussion Papers 9607, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J.R. Davis, 1997. "Understanding the Process of Decollectivization and Agricultural Privatisation in Transition Economies: The Distribution of Collective and State Farm Assets in Latvia and Lithuania," CERT Discussion Papers 9709, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Radmilo Pesic & Diana Urge-Vorsatz, 2001. "Restructuring of the Hungarian Electricity Industry," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 85-99.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hwe:certdp:9614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colin Miller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cehwuuk.html .