Consolidation initiatives after land reform: responses to multiple dimensions of land fragmentation in Eastern European agriculture
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (2002)
Issue (Month): 7 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lerman, Z. & Brooks, K. & Csaki, C., 1994. "Land Reform and Fram Restructuring in Ukraine," World Bank - Discussion Papers 270, World Bank.
- Shouying Liu & MICHAEL R. CARTER & Yang Yao, 1996.
"Dimensions and Diversity of Property Rights in Rural China: Delimmas on the Road to Further Reform,"
Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers
395, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Liu, Shouying & Carter, Michael R. & Yao, Yang, 1998. "Dimensions and diversity of property rights in rural China: Dilemmas on the road to further reform," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 1789-1806, October.
- Rizov, Marian & Gavrilescu, Dinu & Gow, Hamish & Mathijs, Erik & Swinnen, Johan F. M., 2001. "Transition and Enterprise Restructuring: The Development of Individual Farming in Romania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1257-1274, July.
- Stanfield, J. David, 1999. "Creation Of Land Markets In Transition Countries: Implications For The Institutions Of Land Administration," Working Papers 12764, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:14:y:2002:i:7:p:1005-1018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.