EU Enlargement Implications on the New Member States Agri-food Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricahrd E. Baldwin & Joseph F. Francois & Richard Portes, 1997. "The costs and benefits of eastern enlargement: the impact on the EU and central Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 12(24), pages 125-176, April.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2002.
"Eastern Enlargement of the EU: How Much Is It Worth for Austria?,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 324-342, May.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 1998. "Eastern Enlargement of the EU: How much is it Worth for Austria?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Weyerbrock, Silvia, 2001. "The impact of agricultural productivity increases in the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe on world agricultural markets," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 237-251, December.
- Olper, Alessandro & Raimondi, Valentina, 2005. "Access to OECD Agricultural Market: A Gravity Border Effect Approach," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24543, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alain Pouliquen, 1998. "Agricultural enlargement of the EU under Agenda 2000: Surplus of farm labour versus surplus of farm products," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 6(2), pages 505-522, November.
- Frohberg, Klaus & Hartmann, Monika, 1997. "Promoting CEA agricultural exports through association agreements with the EU: why it is not working," IAMO Discussion Papers 1, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Fritz Breuss, 2002. "Benefits and Dangers of EU Enlargement," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 245-274, September.
- Csaki, C., 2000. "Agricultural reforms in Central and Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union: Status and perspectives," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 37-54, January.
- Neven, Damien, 1995. "Trade liberalisation with Eastern nations: Some distribution issues," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 622-632, April.
- Matthieu Bussière & Jarko Fidrmuc & Bernd Schnatz, 2008. "EU Enlargement and Trade Integration: Lessons from a Gravity Model," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 562-576, August.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Peter Huber & Jan Jakub Michalek, 1999. "Poland's Accession to the European Union: Demand for Protection of Selected Sensitive Products," WIFO Working Papers 117, WIFO.
- Karp, Larry & Stefanou, Spiro, 1993.
"Domestic and Trade Policy for Central and East European Agriculture,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
814, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karp, Larry S. & Stefanou, Spiro E., 1993. "Domestic And Trade Policy For Central And East European Agriculture," Working Papers 51110, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Paul Brenton & Francesca Di Mauro, 1998. "Is There Any Potential in Trade in Sensitive Industrial Products Between the CEECs and the EU?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 285-304, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miroslav Svatoš & Luboš Smutka, 2012. "Structure and Competitiveness of Mutual Agrarian Trade of Visegrad Countries," Acta Universitatis Bohemiae Meridionales, University of South Bohemia in Ceske Budejovice, vol. 15(2), pages 95-106.
- repec:mup:actaun:actaun_2014062061437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miklós VÁSÁRY, 2013. "Foreign trade trends in the Hungarian-Romanian turnover of agricultural products," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4, pages 81-103, June.
- Svatos, Miroslav & Smutka, Lubos, 2012. "Development of Agricultural Trade of Visegrad Group Countries in Relation to EU and Third Countries," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 4(3), pages 1-15, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.