Land Reform in Ukraine: The First Five Years
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johan F. M. Swinnen & Liesbeth Dries & Karen Macours, 2005. "Transition and agricultural labor," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(1), pages 15-34, January.
- Petrick, Martin, 2008. "Theoretical and methodological topics in the institutional economics of European agriculture. With applications to farm organisation and rural credit arrangements," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 45, number 92318.
- Pittman, Russell & Jandova, Monika & Krol, Marcin & Nekrasenko, Larysa & Paleta, Tomas, 2019.
"The Effectiveness of EC Policies to Move Freight from Road to Rail: Evidence from CEE Grain Markets,"
97571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Russell Pittman & Monika Jandová & Marcin Król & Larysa Nekrasenko & Tomáš Paleta, 2019. "The Effectiveness of EC Policies to Move Freight from Road to Rail: Evidence from CEE Grain Markets," EAG Discussions Papers 201902, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Lerman, Zvi & Sedik, David & Pugachov, Nikolai & Goncharuk, Aleksandr, 2007. "Rethinking agricultural reform in Ukraine," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 38, number 92325.
- Varga, Mihai, 2020. "Poverty reduction through land transfers? The World Bank’s titling reforms and the making of “subsistence” agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
- Csaki, C., 2000. "Agricultural reforms in Central and Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union: Status and perspectives," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 37-54, January.
- Einax, Christian & Lissitsa, Alexej & Parkhomenko, Sergiy, 2005. "Getreideproduktion In Der Ukraine -- Eine Komparative Analyse Von Produktionskosten," IAMO Discussion Papers 14892, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Einex, Christian & Lissitsa, Alexej & Parkhomenko, Sergiy, 2005. "Getreideproduktion in der Ukraine: eine komparative Analyse von Produktionskosten [Grain production in Ukraine – A comparative analysis of production costs]," IAMO Discussion Papers 79, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2005. "Agricultural transformation: Lessons from experience," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 44(1), pages 1-20, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAGRARIAN REFORM ; MANAGEMENT ; AGRICULTURE;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobadi:371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.