The Balanced Scorecard Implementation in Farm Enterprise - A Case Study from Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stange, Henriette & Lissitsa, Alexej, 2003. "Russischer Agrarsektor im Aufschwung? Eine Analyse der technischen und Skaleneffizienz der Agrarunternehmen," IAMO Discussion Papers 52, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paustian, Margit & Wellner, Marie & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2015. "The Balanced Scorecard as a Management Tool for Arable Farming," 144th Seminar, February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206237, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Paustian, Margit & Schlosser, Katharina & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2015. "Strategische Planung Und Kontrolle Von Milchviehbetrieben Mit Der Balanced Scorecard," 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015 209194, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Paustian, Margit & Wellner, Marie & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2015. "The Balanced Scorecard as a Management Tool for Arable Farming," 2015 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206237, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Paustian, Margit & Wellner, Marie & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2015. "The Balanced Scorecard as a Management Tool for Arable Farming," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 6(3).
More about this item
KeywordsBalanced Scorecard; Strategic Management; Ukraine; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifma05:24272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.