A slack-based measure of efficiency in context-dependent data envelopment analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe, 2003. "Context-dependent data envelopment analysis--Measuring attractiveness and progress," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 397-408, October.
- Per Andersen & Niels Christian Petersen, 1993. "A Procedure for Ranking Efficient Units in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(10), pages 1261-1264, October.
- Zhu, Joe, 2001. "Super-efficiency and DEA sensitivity analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 129(2), pages 443-455, March.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulucan, AydIn & BarIs AtIcI, KazIm, 2010. "Efficiency evaluations with context-dependent and measure-specific data envelopment approaches: An application in a World Bank supported project," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 68-83, February.
- Houshyar, Ehsan & Azadi, Hossein & Almassi, Morteza & Sheikh Davoodi, Mohammad Javad & Witlox, Frank, 2012. "Sustainable and efficient energy consumption of corn production in Southwest Iran: Combination of multi-fuzzy and DEA modeling," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 672-681.
- Avkiran, Necmi K., 2009. "Opening the black box of efficiency analysis: An illustration with UAE banks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 930-941, August.
- Drake, Leigh & Hall, Maximilian J.B. & Simper, Richard, 2009. "Bank modelling methodologies: A comparative non-parametric analysis of efficiency in the Japanese banking sector," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Tsutsui, Miki & Goto, Mika, 2009. "A multi-division efficiency evaluation of U.S. electric power companies using a weighted slacks-based measure," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 201-208, September.
- Wei-Kang Wang & Wen-Min Lu & Yu-Han Wang, 2013. "The relationship between bank performance and intellectual capital in East Asia," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 1041-1062, February.
- Chang, Dong-Shang & Yang, Fu-Chiang, 2011. "Assessing the power generation, pollution control, and overall efficiencies of municipal solid waste incinerators in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 651-663, February.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1483-:d:109144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Avkiran, Necmi K., 2007. "Stability and integrity tests in data envelopment analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 224-234, September.
- Wen-Min Lu & Shih-Fang Lo, 2012. "Constructing stratifications for regions in China with sustainable development concerns," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(6), pages 1807-1823, October.
- Fang, Hsin-Hsiung & Lee, Hsuan-Shih & Hwang, Shiuh-Nan & Chung, Cheng-Chi, 2013. "A slacks-based measure of super-efficiency in data envelopment analysis: An alternative approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 731-734.
- Guo, I-Lung & Lee, Hsuan-Shih & Lee, Dan, 2017. "An integrated model for slack-based measure of super-efficiency in additive DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 160-167.
More about this item
KeywordsSlack-based efficiency measure Context-dependent DEA Benchmarking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:33:y:2005:i:4:p:357-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.