What Kind of Technological Change for Russian Agriculture? The Transition Crisis of 1991-2005 from the Induced Innovation Theory Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- La Porta, Rafael & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1997.
" Legal Determinants of External Finance,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(3), pages 1131-1150, July.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, "undated". "Legal Determinants of External Finance," Working Paper 19443, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1997. "Legal Determinants of External Finance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1788, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1997. "Legal Determinants of External Finance," NBER Working Papers 5879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- RAFAEL LaPORTA & FLORENCIO LOPEZ-de-SILANES & ANDREI SHLEIFER & ROBERT W. VISHNY, "undated". "Legal Determinants of External Finance,"," CRSP working papers 324, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 1995.
" What Do We Know about Capital Structure? Some Evidence from International Data,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1421-1460, December.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 1994. "What Do We Know About Capital Structure? Some Evidence from International Data," NBER Working Papers 4875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glen, Jack & Singh, Ajit, 2004. "Comparing capital structures and rates of return in developed and emerging markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 161-192, June.
- Swati Basu, & Saul Estrin & Jan Svejnar, 2004.
"Wage Determination Under Communism and In Transition: Evidence from Central Europe,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2004-717, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Basu, Swati & Estrin, Saul & Svejnar, Jan, 2004. "Wage Determination under Communism and in Transition: Evidence from Central Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1276, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Goyal, Vidhan K. & Lehn, Kenneth & Racic, Stanko, 2002. "Growth opportunities and corporate debt policy: the case of the U.S. defense industry," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 35-59, April.
- Pandey I M, 2001. "Capital Structure and the Firm Characteristics: Evidence from an Emerging Market," IIMA Working Papers WP2001-10-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2002. "Market Timing and Capital Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(1), pages 1-32, February.
- Kjellman, Anders & Hansén, Staffan, 1995. "Determinants of capital structure: Theory vs. practice," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 91-102, June.
- Miller, Merton H, 1977. "Debt and Taxes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 261-275, May.
- Dusan Mramor, Aljosa Valentincic, 2001. "When Maximizing Shareholders’ Wealth Is Not the Only Choice," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(6), pages 64-93, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tleubayev, Alisher & Bobojonov, Ihtiyor & Götz, Linde & Hockmann, Heinrich & Glauben, Thomas, 2017.
"Determinants of productivity and efficiency of wheat production in Kazakhstan: A stochastic frontier approach
[Determinanten von Produktivität und Effizienz der Weizenproduktion in Kasachstan: Ein ," IAMO Discussion Papers 160, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:19:y:2007:i:1:p:35-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .