Unemployment and Transitions in the Turkish Labor Market: Evidence from Individual Level Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark C. Foley, 1997. "Labor Market Dynamics in Russia," Working Papers 780, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Louise Grogan, 2000. "Worker Flows in Russia," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-008/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Foley, M.C., 1997. "Labor Market Dynamics in Russia," Papers 780, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Bellmann Lutz & Estrin Saul & Lehmann Hartmut & Wadsworth Jonathan, 1995.
"The Eastern German Labor Market in Transition: Gross Flow Estimates from Panel Data,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 139-170, April.
- L Bellmann & S Estrin & H Lehmann & Jonathan Wadsworth, 1992. "The Eastern German Labour Market in Transition: Gross Flow Estimates from Panel Data," CEP Discussion Papers dp0102, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deger Eryar & Hasan Tekguc, 2012. "Gender Effect in Explaining the Mobility Patterns in the Labor Market: A Case Study from Turkey," Working Papers 2012-01, Mardin Artuklu Univeristy, Department of Economics.
- Cilasun, Seyit Mumin & Acar, Elif Oznur & Gunalp, Burak, 2015. "The Effects of Labor Market Reforms on the Labor Market Dynamics in Turkey," MPRA Paper 64767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ceyhun ELGİN & Tolga Umut KUZUBAŞ, 2012.
"Wage-Productivity Gap in Turkish Manufacturing Sector,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 27(316), pages 09-31.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Tolga Umut Kuzubas, 2012. "Wage-Productivity Gap in Turkish Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 2012/03, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Seçil KAYA BAHÇE & Emel MEMİŞ, 2014. "The Uncounted Who Wish to Work – Distinct to the Unemployed or Similar?," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 21(21).
- Serdar SelÃ§uk & Orhan Torul, 2016. "A note on the intertemporal labor dynamics in Turkey," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(4), pages 2063-2079.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2007. "Labor Market Policy Options of the Kurdistan Regional Government," IZA Discussion Papers 3247, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emine Boz & Ceyhun Bora Durdu & Nan Li, 2009. "Labor market search in emerging economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 989, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fares, Jean & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2007. "Youth unemployment, labor market transitions, and scarring : evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2001-04," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4183, The World Bank.
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Sulla, Victor, 2011. "The Financial Crisis, Labor Market Transitions and Earnings: A Gendered Panel Data Analysis for Serbia," IZA Discussion Papers 6151, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andres Fernandez & Juan Herreno, 2013. "Equilibrium Unemployment during Financial Crises," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-390, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Eryar, Değer & Tekgüç, Hasan, 2013. "Gender effect in explaining the mobility patterns in the labor market: a Case study from Turkey," MPRA Paper 46006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niels-Hugo Blunch & Victor Sulla, 2014. "World gone wrong: the financial crisis, labor market transitions and earnings in Serbia," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 187-226, August.
More about this item
Keywordspanel data; unemployment; transition probabilities; gender; Turkey;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp1663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .