The Financial Crisis, Labor Market Transitions and Earnings: A Gendered Panel Data Analysis for Serbia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gong, Xiaodong & Van Soest, Arthur & Villagomez, Elizabeth, 2004.
"Mobility in the Urban Labor Market: A Panel Data Analysis for Mexico,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 1-36, October.
- Gong, Xiaodong & van Soest, Arthur & Villagomez, Elizabeth, 2000. "Mobility in the Urban Labor Market: A Panel Data Analysis for Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 213, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gong, X. & van Soest, A.H.O. & Villagomez, E., 2000. "Mobility in the Urban Labor Market : A Panel Data Analysis for Mexico," Discussion Paper 2000-46, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David C. Ribar, 1992.
"Child Care and the Labor Supply of Married Women: Reduced Form Evidence,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 27(1), pages 134-165.
- Ribar, D.C., 1990. "Child Care And The Labor Supply Of Married Women: Reducted Form Evidence," Papers 9-90-9, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1, January.
- Bellmann Lutz & Estrin Saul & Lehmann Hartmut & Wadsworth Jonathan, 1995.
"The Eastern German Labor Market in Transition: Gross Flow Estimates from Panel Data,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 139-170, April.
- L Bellmann & S Estrin & H Lehmann & Jonathan Wadsworth, 1992. "The Eastern German Labour Market in Transition: Gross Flow Estimates from Panel Data," CEP Discussion Papers dp0102, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tasci, H. Mehmet & Tansel, Aysit, 2005. "Unemployment and Transitions in the Turkish Labor Market: Evidence from Individual Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1663, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blau Francine D & Kahn Lawrence M, 2007. "The Gender Pay Gap," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 4(4), pages 1-6, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antje Kröger & Kristina Meier, 2011. "Labor Markets and the Financial Crisis: Evidence from Tajikistan," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1174, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsearnings growth; transition probabilities; labor market flows; gender; financial crisis; panel data; Serbia;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-12-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-12-13 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .