Labor Markets and the Financial Crisis: Evidence from Tajikistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Sulla, Victor, 2011. "The Financial Crisis, Labor Market Transitions and Earnings: A Gendered Panel Data Analysis for Serbia," IZA Discussion Papers 6151, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis; wage employment; migration; Tajikistan;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-12-19 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2011-12-19 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2011-12-19 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-12-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp1174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .