Report NEP-CWA-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antje Kröger & Kristina Meier, 2011. "Labor Markets and the Financial Crisis: Evidence from Tajikistan," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1174, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kathryn Anderson & Antje Kroeger, 2011. "Remittances and Children's Capabilities: New Evidence from Kyrgyzstan, 2005-2008," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 430, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Damir Esenaliev & Antje Kröger & Susan Steiner, 2011. "The Kyrgyz Integrated Household Survey (KIHS): A Primer," Data Documentation 62, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Addison, John T. & Ozturk, Orgul Demet, 2011. "Minimum Wages, Labor Market Institutions, and Female Employment," Economics Series 278, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:4256 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011129 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ozsoz, Emre, 2011. "What determines return risks for bank equities in Turkey?," MPRA Paper 35291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baumeister, Christiane & Kilian, Lutz, 2011. "Real-Time Analysis of Oil Price Risks Using Forecast Scenarios," CEPR Discussion Papers 8698, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adnan, Rasool, 2012. "How Bad Governance Led to Conflict: The Case of Swat, Pakistan," MPRA Paper 35357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malliaris, A.G. & Malliaris, Mary, 2011. "Are oil, gold and the euro inter-related? time series and neural network analysis," MPRA Paper 35266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhao, Xiaoli & Li, Na & Ma, Chunbo, 2011. "Residential Energy Consumption in Urban China," Working Papers 117810, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Christiane Baumeister & Gert Peersman, 2011. "The Role of Time-Varying Price Elasticities in Accounting for Volatility Changes in the Crude Oil Market," Working Papers 11-28, Bank of Canada.
- Cai, Ximing & Yang, Yi-Chen E. & Zhao, Jianshi & Ringler, Claudia, 2011. "Can water allocation in the Yellow River basin be improved?: Insights from a multi-agent system model," IFPRI discussion papers 1117, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Reardon, Thomas & Minten, Bart, 2011. "The quiet revolution in India's food supply chains:," IFPRI discussion papers 1115, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 2011. "Can the Doha Round be a Development Round? Setting a Place at the Table," NBER Working Papers 17650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.