The Kyrgyz Integrated Household Survey (KIHS): A Primer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steiner, Susan & Esenaliev, Damir, 2011. "Are Uzbeks Better Off? Economic Welfare and Ethnicity in Kyrgyzstan," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 75, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- World Bank, 2003. "Kyrgyz Republic : Enhancing Pro-poor Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14641, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brück, Tilman & Esenaliev, Damir & Kroeger, Antje & Kudebayeva, Alma & Mirkasimov, Bakhrom & Steiner, Susan, 2014.
"Household survey data for research on well-being and behavior in Central Asia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 819-835.
- Brück, Tilman & Esenaliev, Damir & Kroeger, Antje & Kudebayeva, Alma & Mirkasimov, Bakhrom & Steiner, Susan, 2012. "Household Survey Data for Research on Well-Being and Behavior in Central Asia," IZA Discussion Papers 7055, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tilman BrÃ¼ck & Damir Esenaliev & Antje Kroeger & Alma Kudebayeva & Bakhrom Mirkasimov & Susan Steiner, 2016. "Household Survey Data for Research on Well-Being and Behavior in Central Asia," Working Papers id:8413, eSocialSciences.
- Tilman Brück & Damir Esenaliev & Antje Kroeger & Alma Kudebayeva & Bakhrom Mirkasimov & Susan Steiner, 2012. "Household Survey Data for Research on Well-Being and Behavior in Central Asia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1257, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Angioloni, Simone & Kudabaev, Zarylbek & Ames, Glenn & Wetzstein, Michael, 2015. "Household Allocation of Microfinance Loans in Kyrgyzstan," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210949, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Analysis of Potential Work Disincentive Effects of the Monthly Benefit for Poor Families in the Kyrgyz Republic," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22966, The World Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwddc:dd62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .