The Effects of Labor Market Reforms on the Labor Market Dynamics in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen Pagés & Marco Stampini, 2007. "No Education, No Good Jobs?: Evidence on the Relationship Between Education and Labor Market Segmentation," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1096, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Pignatti, Norberto, 2007.
"Informal Employment Relationships and Labor Market Segmentation in Transition Economies: Evidence from Ukraine,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3269, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hartmut Lehmann & Norberto Pignatti, 2008. "Informal Employment Relationships and Labor Market Segmentation in Transition Economies: Evidence from Ukraine," ESCIRRU Working Papers 3, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Binnur Balkan & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Semih Tumen, 2014.
"Evaluating the Impact of the Post-2008 Employment Subsidy Program in Turkey,"
1414, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Balkan, Binnur & Baskaya, Yusuf Soner & Tumen, Semih, 2016. "Evaluating the Impact of the Post-2008 Employment Subsidy Program in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9993, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bosch, Mariano & Maloney, William F., 2010.
"Comparative analysis of labor market dynamics using Markov processes: An application to informality,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 621-631, August.
- Bosch, Mariano & Maloney, William F., 2007. "Comparative Analysis of Labor Market Dynamics Using Markov Processes: An Application to Informality," IZA Discussion Papers 3038, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bosch, Mariano & Maloney, William, 2007. "Comparative analysis of labor market dynamics using markov processes : an application to informality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4429, The World Bank.
- Pagés, Carmen & Stampini, Marco, 2009. "No education, no good jobs? Evidence on the relationship between education and labor market segmentation," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 387-401, September.
- Voicu, Alexandru, 2005.
"Employment dynamics in the Romanian labor market. A Markov chain Monte Carlo approach,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 604-639, September.
- Voicu, Alexandru, 2002. "Employment Dynamics in the Romanian Labor Market: A Markov Chain Monte Carlo Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 438, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexandru Voicu, 2002. "Employment Dynamics in the Romanian Labor Market. A Markov Chain Monte Carlo Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 349, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jose Cuesta & Camilo Bohorquez, 2014.
"Labor market transitions and social security in Colombia,"
Journal of Developing Areas,
Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 48(3), pages 149-174, July-Sept.
- Cuesta, Jose & Bohorquez, Camilo, 2011. "Labor market transitions and social security in Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5650, The World Bank.
- Bigsten, Arne & Mengistae, Taye & Shimeles, Abebe, 2007. "Mobility and earnings in Ethiopia's urban labor markets, 1994-2004," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4168, The World Bank.
- Víctor O. Lima & Ricardo D. Paredes, 2007. "The dynamics of the labor markets in Chile," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 34(2 Year 20), pages 163-183, December.
- World Bank, 2009. "Female Labor Force Participation in Turkey : Trends, Determinants and Policy Framework," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13249, The World Bank.
- George A. Christodoulakis & Emmanuel C. Mamatzakis, 2010. "Labour Market Dynamics in Greek Regions: a Bayesian Markov Chain Approach Using Proportions Data," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 2(1), pages 32-45, January.
- Canavire-Bacarrezao, Gustavo Javier & Urna Soria , Luís Fernando, 2009.
"Unemployment Duration and Labor Mobility in Argentina: a Socioeconomic-based pre- and post-crisis Analysis,"
Revista Latinoamericana de Desarrollo Economico,
Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana, issue 12, pages 169-217, Octubre.
- Gustavo Javier Canavire-Bacarreza & Luís Fernando Lima Soria, 2007. "Unemployment Duration and Labor Mobility in Argentina: A Socioeconomic-Based Pre- and Post-Crisis Analysis," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0054, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Krstic, Gorana & Sanfey, Peter, 2007. "Mobility, poverty and well-being among the informally employed in Bosnia and Herzegovina," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 311-335, September.
- Tasci, H. Mehmet & Tansel, Aysit, 2005. "Unemployment and Transitions in the Turkish Labor Market: Evidence from Individual Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1663, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maloney, William F, 1999. "Does Informality Imply Segmentation in Urban Labor Markets? Evidence from Sectoral Transitions in Mexico," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 275-302, May.
- Gourieroux,Christian, 2000. "Econometrics of Qualitative Dependent Variables," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521331494, October.
- Gourieroux,Christian, 2000. "Econometrics of Qualitative Dependent Variables," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521589857, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Binnur Balkan & Seyit M|min Cilasun & Belgi Turan, 2016. "The Impact of the Turkish Employment Subsidy Programs on Increasing the Level of Social Protection For Women," Working Papers 1022, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor market reforms; Markov transition analysis; Turkish labor market;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2015-06-13 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2015-06-13 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:64767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.