Optimal Farm Size in Russian Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lerman, Zvi, 1998.
"Does Land Reform Matter? Some Experiences from the Former Soviet Union,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 307-330.
- Lerman, Zvi, 1997. "Does Land Reform Matter? Some Experiences from the Former Soviet Union," Working Papers 232803, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Center for Agricultural Economic Research.
- Banker, Rajiv D., 1984. "Estimating most productive scale size using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 35-44, July.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Lerman, Zvi, 2001. "Agriculture in transition economies: from common heritage to divergence," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 95-114, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deininger, Klaus & Byerlee, Derek, 2012.
"The Rise of Large Farms in Land Abundant Countries: Do They Have a Future?,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 701-714.
- Deininger, Klaus & Byerlee, Derek, 2011. "The rise of large farms in land abundant countries : do they have a future ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5588, The World Bank.
- Salzwedel, Arvid & Huttel, Silke & Odening, Martin, 2012. "Measurement Of Dynamic Efficiency Using Data Envelopment Analysis – First Evidence From West German Dairy Farms," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137166, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Rada, Nicholas & Liefert, William & Liefert, Olga, 2017. "Productivity Growth and the Revival of Russian Agriculture," Economic Research Report 256716, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Svetlov, Nikolai M., 2007. "Corporate farm size determinants in transitional economy: the case of the Moscow region," 102nd Seminar, May 17-18, 2007, Moscow, Russia 10017, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sampaio, Breno Ramos & Neto, Oswaldo Lima & Sampaio, Yony, 2008.
"Efficiency analysis of public transport systems: Lessons for institutional planning,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 445-454, March.
- Sampaio, Breno Ramos & Neto, Oswaldo Lima & Sampaio, Yony, 2009. "Efficiency Analysis of Public Transport Systems: Lessons for Institutional Planning," 47th Annual Transportation Research Forum, New York, New York, March 23-25, 2006 207952, Transportation Research Forum.
- Matthias Klumpp & Dominic Loske, 2021. "Sustainability and Resilience Revisited: Impact of Information Technology Disruptions on Empirical Retail Logistics Efficiency," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(10), pages 1-20, May.
- Madau, Fabio A., 2015. "Technical and Scale Efficiency in the Italian Citrus Farming: Comparison between SFA and DEA Approaches," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(2), pages 1-13.
- Avkiran, Necmi K., 2001. "Investigating technical and scale efficiencies of Australian Universities through data envelopment analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-80, March.
- Pontus Mattsson & Jonas Månsson & Christian Andersson & Fredrik Bonander, 2018. "A bootstrapped Malmquist index applied to Swedish district courts," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 109-139, August.
- Zhu, Joe, 2000. "Further discussion on linear production functions and DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(3), pages 611-618, December.
- Alexandre Marinho & Simone de Souza Cardoso & Vivian Vicente de Almeida, 2009. "Avaliação da Eficiência Técnica dos Países nos Jogos Olímpicos de Pequim – 2008," Discussion Papers 1394, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Michael Zschille, 2014. "Nonparametric measures of returns to scale: an application to German water supply," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1029-1053, November.
- Mehdiloo, Mahmood & Podinovski, Victor V., 2019. "Selective strong and weak disposability in efficiency analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 276(3), pages 1154-1169.
- Avkiran, Necmi K., 2006. "Developing foreign bank efficiency models for DEA grounded in finance theory," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 275-296, December.
- Wei, Quanling & Yan, Hong, 2004. "Congestion and returns to scale in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(3), pages 641-660, March.
- Chilingerian, Jon A., 1995. "Evaluating physician efficiency in hospitals: A multivariate analysis of best practices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 548-574, February.
- Madau, Fabio A., 2012. "Technical and scale efficiency in the Italian Citrus Farming: A comparison between Stochastic Frontier Analysis (SFA) and Data Envelopment Analysis(DEA) Models," MPRA Paper 41403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2015. "Aggregation of scale efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 269-277.
- Cesaroni, Giovanni & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Van de Woestyne, Ignace, 2017.
"Global and local scale characteristics in convex and nonconvex nonparametric technologies: A first empirical exploration,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 576-586.
- Giovanni Cesaroni & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace Van Woestyne, 2017. "Global and local scale characteristics in convex and nonconvex nonparametric technologies: A first empirical exploration," Post-Print hal-01533520, HAL.
- Façanha, Luís Otávio & Resende, Marcelo & Marinho, Alexandre, 1997. "Brazilian Federal Universities: Relative Efficiency Evaluation and Data Envelopment Analysis," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 51(4), October.
- Adel Hatami-Marbini & Zahra Ghelej Beigi & Jens Leth Hougaard & Kobra Gholami, 2014. "Estimating Returns to Scale in Imprecise Data Envelopment Analysis," MSAP Working Paper Series 07_2014, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Geraint Johnes, 1995. "Scale and technical efficiency in the production of economic research," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 7-11.
- Kerstens, Kristiaan & Vanden Eeckaut, Philippe, 1999.
"Estimating returns to scale using non-parametric deterministic technologies: A new method based on goodness-of-fit,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 206-214, February.
- KERSTENS, Kristiaan & VANDEN EECKAUT, Philippe, 1997. "Estimating returns to scale using nonparametric deterministic technologies : a new method based on goodness-of-fit," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 1997013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
KeywordsFarm Management; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Production Economics;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae09:51667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.