Optimal Farm Size in Russian Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lerman, Zvi, 1998.
"Does Land Reform Matter? Some Experiences from the Former Soviet Union,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 307-330.
- Lerman, Zvi, 1997. "Does Land Reform Matter? Some Experiences from the Former Soviet Union," Working Papers 232803, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Center for Agricultural Economic Research.
- Banker, Rajiv D., 1984. "Estimating most productive scale size using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 35-44, July.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Lerman, Zvi, 2001. "Agriculture in transition economies: from common heritage to divergence," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 95-114, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deininger, Klaus & Byerlee, Derek, 2012.
"The Rise of Large Farms in Land Abundant Countries: Do They Have a Future?,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 701-714.
- Deininger, Klaus & Byerlee, Derek, 2011. "The rise of large farms in land abundant countries : do they have a future ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5588, The World Bank.
- Salzwedel, Arvid & Huttel, Silke & Odening, Martin, 2012. "Measurement Of Dynamic Efficiency Using Data Envelopment Analysis – First Evidence From West German Dairy Farms," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137166, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Rada, Nicholas & Liefert, William & Liefert, Olga, 2017. "Productivity Growth and the Revival of Russian Agriculture," Economic Research Report 256716, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm Management; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae09:51667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.