From plan to market : patterns of transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hughes, Gordon A & Hare, Paul, 1994. "The International Competitiveness of Industries in Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, and Poland," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 200-221, April.
- Woo Wing Thye, 1994.
"The Art of Reforming Centrally Planned Economies: Comparing China, Poland, and Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 276-308, June.
- Woo, W.T., 1993. "The Art of Reforming Centrally-Planned Economies: Comparing China, Poland and Russia," Papers 93-09, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Helliwell, John F., 1994.
"Empirical Linkages Between Democracy and Economic Growth,"
British Journal of Political Science,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 225-248, April.
- John F. Helliwell, 1992. "Empirical Linkages Between Democracy and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 4066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Marrese & Mark Scott Lutz & Tapio Saavalainen & Vincent Koen & Biswajit Banerjee & Thomas Krueger, 1995. "Road Maps of the Transition; The Baltics, the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Russia," IMF Occasional Papers 127, International Monetary Fund.
- Aslund Anders, 1994. "Lessons of the First Four Years of Systemic Change in Eastern Europe," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 22-38, August.
- Alan Gelb & Gary Jefferson & Inderjit Singh, 1993. "Can Communist Economies Transform Incrementally? The Experience of China," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1993, Volume 8, pages 87-150 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dabrowski, Marek, 1996. "Different strategies of transition to a market economy : how do they work in practice?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1579, The World Bank.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1995. "Poverty, inequality, and social policy in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1530, The World Bank.
- Kornai, J., 1993. "Transformational Recession; A General Phenomenon Examined Through the Example of Hangary's Development," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1648, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsInsurance&Risk Mitigation; Economic Conditions and Volatility; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Insurance Law; Economic Conditions and Volatility; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Insurance&Risk Mitigation; Insurance Law;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .