From plan to market : patterns of transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hughes, Gordon A & Hare, Paul, 1994. "The International Competitiveness of Industries in Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, and Poland," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 200-221, April.
- Woo Wing Thye, 1994.
"The Art of Reforming Centrally Planned Economies: Comparing China, Poland, and Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 276-308, June.
- Woo, W.T., 1993. "The Art of Reforming Centrally-Planned Economies: Comparing China, Poland and Russia," Papers 93-09, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Helliwell, John F., 1994.
"Empirical Linkages Between Democracy and Economic Growth,"
British Journal of Political Science,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 225-248, April.
- John F. Helliwell, 1992. "Empirical Linkages Between Democracy and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 4066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Marrese & Mark Scott Lutz & Tapio Saavalainen & Vincent Koen & Biswajit Banerjee & Thomas Krueger, 1995. "Road Maps of the Transition; The Baltics, the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Russia," IMF Occasional Papers 127, International Monetary Fund.
- Aslund Anders, 1994. "Lessons of the First Four Years of Systemic Change in Eastern Europe," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 22-38, August.
- Alan Gelb & Gary Jefferson & Inderjit Singh, 1993. "Can Communist Economies Transform Incrementally? The Experience of China," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1993, Volume 8, pages 87-150 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dabrowski, Marek, 1996. "Different strategies of transition to a market economy : how do they work in practice?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1579, The World Bank.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1995. "Poverty, inequality, and social policy in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1530, The World Bank.
- Kornai, J., 1993. "Transformational Recession; A General Phenomenon Examined Through the Example of Hangary's Development," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1648, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsInsurance&Risk Mitigation; Economic Conditions and Volatility; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Insurance Law; Economic Conditions and Volatility; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Insurance&Risk Mitigation; Insurance Law;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.